Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Beer Prices Going Up...

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/...

Hell in a handbasket, I tell you!!!

(No, I don't drink much, and hardly ever Budweiser or Miller...)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I was talking to a distributor today about this very thing, and he said that Bud will not up their prices if Miller doesn't follow suit. And then if they do they will give it back in incentives to the stores.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

All the beer I like is expensive anyway.

message 4: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) I feel your pain Stefano, same here.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Me too.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It is typically what I drink too, but I usually don't turn down a non expensive one.

message 7: by Fred (new)

Fred Tanner (fav5fredy) | 3 comments Ah..a good book, good beer, good music, and an intelligent conversation. I think I might like this place. I love micro brews but a offered (free) beer is a good beer.

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Welcome to TC, Fred...:)

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Welcome, Fred. I agree. Given my druthers, a nice microbrew. Given a Bud or a Boh? I'll still drink it.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to TC Fred, and all the virtual beer you can drink.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and Fred, so many microbrews, so little time!

message 12: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) Fred, will Sam Adams Summer Ale do?

message 13: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments If you don't drink beer, then it's sort of a non-issue (like... for ME!). :)

message 14: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) Oh no, then the title must be changed to beer prices going up/ Heidi ... something or other. We must fear the wrath of anyone who can change her picture without a second thought.

message 15: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Huh?

message 16: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) Oops, wrong Heidi perhaps? I may have made an error. It wouldn't be the first time. What do you drink Heidi?

message 17: by Heidi (last edited Aug 28, 2009 02:13PM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Water. Green tea. Tea. Iced black coffee in the mornings. And I've weened myself off of diet coke.

message 18: by Fred (new)

Fred Tanner (fav5fredy) | 3 comments I like them all dark, lite, American, Canadian, German. Buy me a round and I’ll give it a shot. Yes and any Sam Adams Ha. Was into New Castle Brown ale but switched to Wasatch Double Bock Devastator and Becks. But had to cut back a little I’m on a diet LOL. No soda Just Pop… Barley Pop

message 19: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) What Fred said :-)

message 20: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) Heidi! You tricked me! We must fear the wrath of anyone who can change her picture without a second thought. And you said, Huh? Bad Heidi, go back to the alpine lodge where the whoever that isn't nice to Heidi always was.

Sheesh, does this mean I have to go and actually read Heidi again? OH NO!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh?

message 22: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) Heidi tricked me when I asked why her avatar was always pointing at four of the clock. Then she pulled out a polar bear about to eat someones head and said, "like the scary one better?"

Then this leetle beety girl shows up and she acts innocent of the terror she inflicted on my from the Polar Bear Attack!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh no, that is the Heidi bear picture, she is quite ferocious. Beware the Heidi bear! :-).

message 24: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) Terror!

message 25: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Stephen wrote: "Heidi tricked me when I asked why her avatar was always pointing at four of the clock. Then she pulled out a polar bear about to eat someones head and said, "like the scary one better?"

Then thi..."

Actually, this is the part to which I was replying "huh?":

Heidi ... something or other.

I got the other part clearly. I didn't ask if you'd like the scary one better. I just said that I'd change to a scary one instead. :) I don't typically ask. I just do.

message 26: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) Heidi...something or other, refering to should you be called "the librarian" or not. I couldn't recall if you were a librarian or not.

message 27: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments No. I'm just Heidi. Some people call me Heidi the bear. And in other places, I'm called "the squeen of hearts" (I like that title).

message 28: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (stephenT) Squeen of Hearts. I like that too.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

FLYING DOG beer!!!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.