F/F Romance-Erotica discussion

191 views
Sexist woman you would like to rip out of a book or movie and have a fling with...

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Kate Beckinsale in Underworld. OMG that woman is hot. She can bite me anytime!

Second runner up: Milla Jovovich from Resident Evil. She's so cocky!


message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Breazile (CourtneyBreazile) | 22 comments Lara Croft- Tomb Raider.


message 3: by Trent (new)

Trent Kinsey (TrentKinsey) | 12 comments Annie,

I'm with you 100%, especially Jovovich.

But the one who has the most longevity for me is Michelle Pfeiffer. I've had a crush on her since Grease 2.


message 4: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Trent...great minds think alike. :)


message 5: by Trent (new)

Trent Kinsey (TrentKinsey) | 12 comments Better than Resident Evil, though, is The Fifth Element. Must be the hair and how her eyes shine from having such a color.


message 6: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Oh, you are so right. What a fabulous movie!


message 7: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Breazile (CourtneyBreazile) | 22 comments Oh i will agree with Lelu on fifth element, love her.


message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
One of my most favorites is Shakira. Have you seen her in the 'She Wolf' video? Now, I admit that she's much sexier in the video 'La Tortura' a spanish song, but damn, I didn't think some of those moves were physically possible. Talk about fueling the imagination...


message 9: by Trent (new)

Trent Kinsey (TrentKinsey) | 12 comments I might have to find that on the internet, I quit watching music videos about the time they quit playing them on the music channels lol


message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Breazile (CourtneyBreazile) | 22 comments That was a good video, wow i think i would break something if i tried to do some of what she did.


message 11: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Trent wrote: "I might have to find that on the internet, I quit watching music videos about the time they quit playing them on the music channels lol "

You can find it here: http://www.mtv.com/music/video/



message 12: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
wrote: "That was a good video, wow i think i would break something if i tried to do some of what she did."

OMG! I think I'd have to keep a chiropractor on call!!! LOL


message 13: by Trent (new)

Trent Kinsey (TrentKinsey) | 12 comments Sexy, yet creepy...Can you say "OUCH!" lol.


message 14: by Sara (new)

Sara Humphreys (authorsara) | 1 comments Trent wrote: "Annie,

I'm with you 100%, especially Jovovich.

But the one who has the most longevity for me is Michelle Pfeiffer. I've had a crush on her since Grease 2."


I love Michelle Pfeiffer...I must admit that I have the soundtrack for Grease 2 on my ipod...I was rockin' out to "Cool Rider" just the other day. Sigh...I'm still SUCH a dork.

Courtney wrote: "Lara Croft- Tomb Raider."




message 15: by Trent (new)

Trent Kinsey (TrentKinsey) | 12 comments Don't feel like bad about it, we're all dorks in a sense lol.


message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Breazile (CourtneyBreazile) | 22 comments Sara- I have the soundtrack fro Grease 2 :) Always loved the song Reprodction.


message 17: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) | 10 comments Ursula from the Little Mermaid.

She isn't out of my league and she has all those tentacles...


message 18: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Christy wrote: "Ursula from the Little Mermaid.

She isn't out of my league and she has all those tentacles..."


Oh, kinky. I like that. :)


message 19: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 1 comments I'm going to say Shane from the L word. I know she's the resident bad girl, but she's so hawt! Whew!


message 20: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Maggie wrote: "I'm going to say Shane from the L word. I know she's the resident bad girl, but she's so hawt! Whew!"

So many people like Shane. I thought Helena was the hot one. :)


message 21: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Has anyone seen the previews for Kate Beckinsales new movie, Whiteout? It looks really good but I have no idea what it's about. Is it somekind of prehistoric monster or demon that they let loose?


message 22: by Trent (new)

Trent Kinsey (TrentKinsey) | 12 comments I too have no idea except the portray it to be scary and in a very cold environment.


message 23: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hunter-Norris (norris_65) Mine would be Bette out of the L Word ... oh my days, she is just so stunning, and the way she is, even though she can sometimes be a bit cold, she doesnt mean it like that ... Id forgive her ... oh yes ... oh, I really need to take a moment!


message 24: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Norris wrote: "Mine would be Bette out of the L Word ... oh my days, she is just so stunning, and the way she is, even though she can sometimes be a bit cold, she doesnt mean it like that ... Id forgive her ... o..."


I agree, Bette is forgiven material! :)


message 25: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hunter-Norris (norris_65) She is so tasty ... I want this t-shirt:

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+bette_por...


message 26: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Norris wrote: "She is so tasty ... I want this t-shirt:

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+bette_por..."


That a great shirt, but I don't think my wife would like me waering it :)


message 27: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hunter-Norris (norris_65) Probably not ... but its a proper cool t!
The Mrs, probably wouldnt like it either!


message 28: by Red (new)

Red (redhot) I have a couple. Up front Kate Beckinsale from Underworld. The second would be (I can't remember her real name) but the woman that played the lead in Wild Orchid. Her face and body just exude sexuality. From a book, I would pick Mrs. B. from Babysitting the Bumgartners, just on sexuality alone.


message 29: by Annie (new)

Annie Alvarez | 52 comments Mod
Jennifer wrote: "I have a couple. Up front Kate Beckinsale from Underworld. The second would be (I can't remember her real name) but the woman that played the lead in Wild Orchid. Her face and body just exude sex..."


Oh, good picks! I like the way you think. :)



message 30: by Rosana (new)

Rosana (rosanasb) | 1 comments I'm with you 100% Milla and from The L Word I like jenny a lot and helena also.


message 31: by mayona (last edited Apr 30, 2010 12:00PM) (new)

mayona walton (nesumadebue) shane from the l world ..

y u m m y !


message 32: by J. Rosemary (new)

J. Rosemary Moss (jrosemarymoss) | 5 comments I'm crushing on Diana, the openly lesbian FBI agent on White Collar, played by the marvelous Marsha Thomason.


message 33: by J. Rosemary (new)

J. Rosemary Moss (jrosemarymoss) | 5 comments Annie wrote: One of my most favorites is Shakira. Have you seen her in the 'She Wolf' video? Now, I admit that she's much sexier in the video 'La Tortura' a spanish song, but damn, I didn't think some of those moves were physically possible. Talk about fueling the imagination...

Hard to go wrong with Shakira! Though sometimes I just get jealous watching her dance . . .


message 34: by Pam (new)

Pam Silk | 5 comments The Fertility Goddess from many of Neil Gaiman's works.


back to top