Book Haven discussion

Dead Discussions > Blood Promise Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie M (new)

Jackie M | 452 comments I just finished this book today and I loved it. I would love to hear some other people thoughts.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (thehopelessbibliophile) It was all set-up! Now we have to wait until May 18th for the next book! That drives me a little crazy.

That said, I love Dimitri, and some of the scenes between him and Rose were great. I can't wait to see what comes of the charmed ring in book 5. Also, I'm beginning to warm up to Adrian. It'll be interesting to see who ends up with whom. I just hate waiting!

message 3: by Jackie M (new)

Jackie M | 452 comments I does kinda suck that we are still left hanging in the air until May.
I thought it was great that Rose got to find out who her dad is. I thought Adrian was great in this book. Some people are speculating that Adrian will save Dmitri like Lissa saved Rose. But who knows! I also liked that Rose hung out with Dmitri's family.

message 4: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube | 2393 comments Mod
I loved the book, but it was so depressing. I miss the old Dimitri. When Rose stabbed him and he said "That's what I was supposed to say"... I wanted to cry. Especially, when his note to her at the end said "Love. D".
I do think that the book could have been shortened. Plus I thought that if the book cut out SOME of the stuff in the beginning it would have left room so that she could move further into the series. I do NOT want to wait for the next book!