Book Haven discussion

Dead Discussions > Rory Gilmore Moment

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sasha (new)

Sasha Hi,
I'm a huge fan of Gilmore Girls, I admit. :)
Do any of you out there gave "Rory Gilmore Moments"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpRMjx...
(to show her addiction)

I picked up the habit to always have a book with me, I find myself alone for small periods of time, and by doing this, I don't get bored.
I also go to my favorite eating places, and just sit alone reading a book while eating. I think I may have gotten a name :D.

message 2: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) I always carried a big enough bag/purse. It's hard to have a book when I end up with hardbacks instead of paperbacks from the library though. I do carry paperbacks with me at all times.
I'm rarely left alone (I have 3 kids) but when I'm at dr's appointments, breaks at work or any other chance I get where my kids aren't running around me, I am always reading.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Holtrust (emma_holtrust) | 26 comments I always have a book with me too. It's nice for alone time and sometimes I meet interesting people who start talking to me about the book.

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Downing (literati4) | 9 comments I always have to have a book with me. You never know when you will have time to read. I also read a few books from different genres at the same time. I was telling a friend about the books I was reading, and she made the comment that I was just like Rory Gilmore reading different types of books at the same time.