Odd Dreams discussion

food

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by xXRossiya AruXx, WOOT!! HIZ!!!!! (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 27 comments Mod
i had a dream i was doing a online show and we where eating chocolate, then i saw a fairy.

message 2: by Lindsay (last edited Aug 27, 2009 06:28PM) (new)

Lindsay I had a dream that my friend and I were on a cruise ship, but apparently we only had time to be on it for six months, but it was twelve months, so for some reason we thought that the best option was to sink the ship that were on. Then, this other ship took us on board, and the captain of the ship hated the people who sunk the other ship so much, but they didn't know it was us. They were so nice to us, and then I ended up falling in love with him (the captain). It was weird. Then, I decided to confess to him that I was the one who sunk the ship, and he said, "It's okay, I know that you must've had your reasons. Now let's watch a movie!" It was strange.

message 3: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) I have this one dream (mightmare) everynight...

Me and all the people I love and are important to me are running through a feild of tall gree grass and then we start floating up to space and start jumping star to star. Then I look over at one of my friends or family members and they are looking at me blanckly and just slightly spinning in space then they turn to me and say, "Die Susannah" and fall down to the ground (like that only boneless girl game on AddictingGames.com) then each one of my family members and friends does that. But I then look at the ground when I am the only one left it space to see broken cement and lava no more green tall grass.

Yah I know I am distrbed Ill tell you my other ones later!

message 4: by xXRossiya AruXx, WOOT!! HIZ!!!!! (new)

yup!

message 5: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I had a dream that the nazgul from Lord of the Rings were chasing around me and my friends. We ran into this secret room behind a chalkboard trying to hide from them, and they're like "It's not good. Nazgul can see through walls (I wasn't informed of this...) So we ran out and narrowly escaped them. (This was all in my house). Then my dad came out of his bedroom and said, "Halt!" and since he was the bishop of my ward at the time, they had to, and they had a meeting in my family room.

Then I got separated from my friends and ran into my basement, and there was this guy mowing the lawn in my sister's bedroom. I don't know why he was in there or how he was mowing the lawn... weird.

message 6: by xXRossiya AruXx, WOOT!! HIZ!!!!! (new)

....woah

message 7: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Odd dreams.

message 8: by xXRossiya AruXx, WOOT!! HIZ!!!!! (new)

yeahz

message 9: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) I had a dream where I was cooking eggs outside my old school by using my witch powers (like Samantha from Bewitched) then me and my friend got called in to the gym and we danced infront of the lunch ladies to Star Spangled Banner then when we went back outside everyone was DRINKING my eggs!

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx, WOOT!! HIZ!!!!! (new)

there was a buy driving around the PE course with the american flag.

message 11: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) okay...

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx, WOOT!! HIZ!!!!! (new)

buy=guy

message 13: by Susannah (new)

Susannah (pheisty_heisty) okay then that makes alot more sence but is still very weird and confusing

message 14: by xXRossiya AruXx, WOOT!! HIZ!!!!! (new)

yes....