Warriors Lovers! discussion

Roleplay Related > Character website

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie Ello WL RPers,
On the websites in our group info, the last one is a website Willowmist created. It has all of the characters and ranks of all clans. It is still in process; some things aren't done yet and some things are a little wrong. Most of the characters are the moderators' characters right now; so don't worry; your character will be on there sometime! To help Willow, in the Important folder, the Website Thing topic, please post your characters, and their info.

Thanks! And check the site out. As I said, it's the last website link, or just click on this:
http://www.warriorslovers5.webs.com/

message 2: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
Yayyy! ^^
Actually, I'm just doing the character by page, so if you were here when the RP started, your early charries will probably be up; that's why many new characters aren't up there.
And, it would help a lot if you corrected me if you see something that's wrong. And I have no idea about mentors and apprentices. xD

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie Sure, Willow, I'd be happy to help out. =D

message 4: by Katie (last edited Aug 27, 2009 05:02AM) (new)

Katie I'll do Stormclan which I know most about.
-Leader is now Nightshadow; she isn't Nightstar yet because she hasn't gotten her extra lives yet. There's currently no deputy.
-Glidingwing is now a queen.
-Silverpuddle is a queen.
-Some more warriors: Breezycloud (Felicity), Lightcloud (Wolf), Littlestorm and Smokefur (me-catz), Moonstripe (Annie). All of them are male except for Littlestorm.
-Info for Littlestorm: female, littermate of Smokefur; looks a lot like him. Small and fast, sometime causes problems. Very nice and unable to have kits. mentors Lonepaw.
-Smokefur info: male, Littlestorm's brother, dark brown fur with goldish-greenish-yellowish eyes. Bigger than Littlestorm; very friendly. Mentors Sunnypaw, close friends with Lightcloud and friends with Jumphigh.
-Apprentices: Sunnypaw, Lonepaw, Windpaw, Dapplepaw, Owlpaw, Eaglepaw, Fogpaw

message 5: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
Glare! U forgot meh Fogpaw!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Katie (last edited Aug 27, 2009 06:19AM) (new)

Katie Sorry, Allie!! There's lots of cats to keep track of. I'll edit. I'm really sorry..

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie I think all of them are getting warrior names except Sunnypaw.

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver Otterlily-- a grayish-blue, smooth and slippery, tom with black eyes. His parents are Silverlight (deceased) and Icetalon, and his siblings are Purplepaw (deceased), Passionkit (deceased), and Indianleaf. He likes to swim.
Apprentice: None
Roleplayed by: SilverOtter

Icetalon is deceased also.

Indianleaf likes to swing from branches?? lolz I don't remember writing that.... hmm...

once again Icetalon is deceased.

Hyperwings-- an orange and white tom with bouncy hazel eyes. His mate is Creampetal, and his sister is Maypalespring of NightClan. He was formerly a loner, and is fun, bouncy, hyper, and loving.
Roleplayed by: Whisperleaf/Soul/Annie

Hmm... Maypalespring does not know about this....

Silverlight the younger and Violetscar and Strawberry sun aren't up yet.

Shallowstream-- a light blue she-cat with blue eyes. She is fun, smart, and knows when to shut up.

lol I don't remember writing that either... :)

Um, I think Bluear has had that apprentice for a really really long time.... did the apprentice ever become a warrior?

Bluear-- a orange she-cat with blue-ish spots and indigo eyes. She is playful, and kind of likes Sandesert.
Apprentice: Sleetpaw

Sandesert-- a yellow-orange, sand-colored tom with golden eyes. He is polite.

lolz "He is polite."

In starclan, for Silverlight, you might want to write (former leader of Silverclan) or something.

Also, Icetalon isn't in the starclan part yet.

message 9: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
iluvcatz wrote: "Sorry, Annie!! There's lots of cats to keep track of. I'll edit. I'm really sorry.."

*coughs* I ish allie...

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie Gosh, I'm messing everything up today, aren't I?!

message 11: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
You dun need to list charries, Catz. xD But thanks! I'm just looking at the charrie forms.

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie Okay!

message 13: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

Annie/Soul | 8852 comments Mod
Willowmist wrote: "Yayyy! ^^
Actually, I'm just doing the character by page, so if you were here when the RP started, your early charries will probably be up; that's why many new characters aren't up there.
And, it..."

Don't worry. Neither do I. XD

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

kk

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

okay that's fine

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 694 comments stop saying "okay that's fine"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie please stop advertising and put it in advertisements. ty

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

okay. Sorry!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep I'm really sorry!

Ryan ((Icefire)) ((Gred)) | 694 comments ok.. you can stop..

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i will