Vampire Bites discussion

Vampire Academy > Blood Promise-Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 33 comments Has anyone else finished reading Blood Promise yet? Dying to talk about it. I absolutely cannot wait for the next book. I am so glad there is hope now that Rose and Dmitri might end up together again.

message 2: by Esmeralda (new)

Esmeralda Gonzalez (esmy) | 18 comments i have. not sure if they are going to end up together. they totally should but not while he is strigoi. he just isn't himself. i can't believe he lived though i thought for sure he was dead. I kinda want her together with Adrian and see how it works out i think they could be good together although nothing like her and Dimitri.

message 3: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) I have too. I loved it! I think that they will figure out how to bring Demitri back and then he will be shadow kissed like Rose.

I really like Adrian too, I almost think that Adrian is going to be the one to save him but that's just a though. Rose told Lissa that she couldn't do it because she couldn't be shadow kissed with more then one person at a time.

I loved it, and can't wait for the next one :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

you never know, seriously, i prefer dimitri to die, he just wasnt the same in this book and it was kind of annoying. Adrian has filled his place. IF they do save dimitri it will be a struggle, he probably wont want to be saved and they will end up fighting to the death. but dimitri said it would take a lot to kill rose and i dont know if he is ready for it...? confused there. but the nest book will probablly be all about learning about spirit and at the final pages dimitri will show up or something..

message 5: by Dani (new)

Dani (danidlion) Esmeralda wrote: "i have. not sure if they are going to end up together. they totally should but not while he is strigoi. he just isn't himself. i can't believe he lived though i thought for sure he was dead. I kind..."

I was kind of secretly hoping there would be a thing with Adrian too.
But im torn because I still really like Dimitri, but hes a strigoi. :(
Next book come out already!

message 6: by Dani (new)

Dani (danidlion) Andrea wrote: "I have too. I loved it! I think that they will figure out how to bring Demitri back and then he will be shadow kissed like Rose.

I really like Adrian too, I almost think that Adrian is going..."

That is like the best idea because obviously Lissa can't because then she'll end uo like that one pstcho chick (name?)
but I doubt it will happen. but who knows.

Ifonlyihaddimitri | 37 comments i know but people focus! dimitri! the one we all loved! of course he wasn't wonderful, he was strigoi! but if he can be turned back im all for it. even though it would make me kinda sad because of adrian..

message 8: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) Sydney wrote: "you never know, seriously, i prefer dimitri to die, he just wasnt the same in this book and it was kind of annoying. Adrian has filled his place. IF they do save dimitri it will be a struggle, he p..."

I don't think Demitri will die. He was in the book from the first chapter of the first book. There is no way that Rose & Demitri won't end up with their happily ever after. I don't think Rachael would do that to us.

Ifonlyihaddimitri | 37 comments agreed!

message 10: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane (dees_world) | 39 comments i got the world premier of the sneak peak into an excerpt of Spirit Bound.. check, on the topic listing I wrote what I remembered from it :)
Richelle is such a lovely lady..
and its very hard to tell whats going to happen from what she read out.

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments i have read it!!! it was really good, and i really really want her to end up with adrien :)

message 12: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa | 6 comments Angel wrote: "i have read it!!! it was really good, and i really really want her to end up with adrien :)"

YES!!! I KNOW!!! i mean of course i wanted Rose to end up with Dimitri, but now that he's a strigoi possibly with no chance Adrian needs his turn. He really is a good guy. A freaking awesome one, too!!

message 13: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane (dees_world) | 39 comments Clarissa wrote: "Angel wrote: "i have read it!!! it was really good, and i really really want her to end up with adrien :)"

YES!!! I KNOW!!! i mean of course i wanted Rose to end up with Dimitri, but now that he's..."

same :)

message 14: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) me too!

message 15: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 33 comments I love Dmitri and am really starting to like Adrian but Adrian needs to find someone else :) I think Adrian will end up saving Dmitri for Rose.

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments yeah but the thing is he does have a chance, if she finds that weird guy, but now i find that even if he can be turned back into a normal person again i dont want them to be together i still want her to go to Adrien. he is so nice to her all the time even when she was in love with someone else. :)

message 17: by Clarissa (new)

Clarissa | 6 comments very true