TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Twilight: Characters of Shame > Lack of Personality VS Douch-y-ness

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments What's worse? The lack of personality in all her characters, or the fact that the vamps are a bunch of douches?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

both

message 3: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) i have to side with the whole vampire=douches. SHE RUINED THEM FOR ME!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

poor vampires... *pities lestat*

message 5: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments I'm hoping Blade or Van Helsing will magically appear somehow and kill them all - including the humans and SM.

message 6: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Um...it's so hard to decide! I feel like a kid in a candy store all over again. I think douche-y ness because I actually thought vampires were pretty awesome up until now, and I just can't get these glittering sparklepires out of my head!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

sparkling is baaaaaaaaaad!

message 8: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments I'd have to say both...she ruined vampires whilst creating dull flat characters.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Both!

message 10: by Mika (new)

Mika | 1 comments both

message 11: by Becky (new)

Becky both. that's not what vampires are supposed to be like. Meyer ruined a legend and turned it into something cheap, acrid at the night market (well if you live in asia you'd know what i'm talking about)

message 12: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments IKR!!!!!!!!!!! I mean like Ive always admired vampires cuz of theyre awesome-ness and smeyer is just a disgrace to vampires!

message 13: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 definately both.

message 14: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi (ohlookitsruchi) Lack of personality. Definitely. If she had developed her characters and written the series better, then chances are that the vampires wouldn't sound as douchy as they do now.

message 15: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Me too.

message 16: by Mutt (new)

Mutt | 98 comments It occurred to me just then that Stephenie Meyer managed to do in four books what it took Buffy seven seasons to do.

She killed the vampire...

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) More like Slaughtered...

message 18: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 hahahah. totally. Smeyer is such a douche herself.

message 19: by x (new)

x | 1 comments Lack of personality. You can at least laugh at the douchy-ness

message 20: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) yeah