TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > I have horrible news....

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments What I amabout to say can be sad in 6 words. Six simple words. They might strike fear or hate into you. Hereare those words:

Stephanie. Meyer. Has. Written. Another. Book.

That's right. A peice of shit that has exploded from her brain is called "the host"

Maybe all of yo ave heard of it,maybe not, but it has been out for a while. I read it, and t is a peice of shit.

follow this link for an image:

http://i33.tinypic.com/6z33v7.jpg

comments, please.

message 2: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Dude, this happened a looooooong time ago.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hehe, like the pic... XD
but the host has come out a while ago...

message 4: by Simona-- (last edited Aug 25, 2009 11:14PM) (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Don't hate me, but I read it and yeah it's a lot better, all the characters are a little less mary sue ish.

But all the characters are a lot like the ones in twilight. Trust me, you can tell.

message 5: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Also- I love Sharon *just putting it out there* She's a character from the host.

message 6: by Shakhi (last edited Aug 26, 2009 06:07AM) (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 75 comments It looks really boring.
I read the blurb and i just didn't appeal to me :/
And nice picture :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok when they say

"a gripping story of love and betrayal in a future with the fate of humanity at stake."

I dont read it

message 8: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Well, it was written by sm, i ain't gunna like it.

message 9: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments It didn't sound very appealing to me in the first place. IMO, aliens have been done waaaay too much for me to like the as much as other things. And just reading the back of the book was confusing - the way the "internal" fight between alien and human was described was very, very confusing.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I think she copied off some book forgot the name.....

message 11: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments I wouldn't be surprised.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! War of the Worlds! That's the book! It's about alains that come to earth and control humans!

message 13: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments OHHHHHHH.... Wait, wasn't that turned into a movie?

message 14: by Becky (new)

Becky well is it REALLY better? cos twilight is more than worse and.... yes that's it. I think I can write a 1000 word essay on how bad it is, but how about the host?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

EyesOnFire wrote: "OHHHHHHH.... Wait, wasn't that turned into a movie?"

Yeah, I think so.....

I never read the Host, sounds boring

message 16: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 I*rule*all wrote: "Well, it was written by sm, i ain't gunna like it."

Nicely said!

message 17: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Hey guys, i'll tell you wats worse-I SAW A GEOGRAPHY BOOK WITH THE EXACT SAME COVER AS THE HOST ON IT!!!! Seriously, wat does geog have to do with the host??

message 18: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 75 comments Ain020596 wrote: "Hey guys, i'll tell you wats worse-I SAW A GEOGRAPHY BOOK WITH THE EXACT SAME COVER AS THE HOST ON IT!!!! Seriously, wat does geog have to do with the host??"

Wdh?

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) Lmaoo, that's actually weird...but I'd like to know that as well XD

I read the Host and I didn't really understand the plot or the ending and I stopped paying attention halfway through the book lmaoo.

message 20: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 38 comments I actually liked it.

message 21: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments really? why did you like it? i'm not trying to be critical or anything, i seriously want to know.

message 22: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments What is up with that woman, is she going out to systematically destroy all types of genres..."ok so I've screwed up vampires and werewolves, destroyed aliens, well I think I'll take a crack at wizards next"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOOOOOOO! NOT WIZARDS!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry.....I like wizards......

But I dont get The Host. Is it about an ailane that takes over a human mind or what?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose wrote: "Icefire wrote: "Oh! War of the Worlds! That's the book! It's about alains that come to earth and control humans!"

Uhh, actually War Of The Worlds is about an alien invasion just to take our natura..."

oh sorry. *Mumbles about how she never pays attention to book plots*