Akatsuki Junkies discussion

Other Stuff > Manga vs. Anime

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Do you prefer the anime or the manga of the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series? Or Both? Why?

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments ANIME! ALL ANIME RULES!

message 3: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) And what is your reasoning behind this?

message 4: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Personally, I enjoy both the anime and the manga. I love the manga for the art and it's the original work of Kishimoto. I also love the anime. In the anime you get to see things happen in motion. There are downsides to both the anime and the manga but I love them equally I think.

message 5: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments I don't read the Manga. My mom gripes at me because I tell her what happens. So, she banned me. Now I just go online and whatch the episodes, since for me, finding the manga is complicated and hard. Don't ask why it just is.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i'd have to say the manga cause its more serious and i hate filler

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments Anime is better, even if it isn't Naruto. And the manga....... you have to read all of them, and they usually end at the wrong place.

message 8: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments doesn't really matter to me, just so long as I can continue the series

message 9: by Kisa (new)

Kisa | 328 comments Mod
I LIKE TO WATCH.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments Yeah, but I don't watch TV much, and I don't have time to buy manga.

message 11: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments u can read it online

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments I don't give a shizz.

message 13: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments just trying to help shit face loser

message 15: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments heh

Sasori No Danna  | 4 comments I love both.

Sasori No Danna  | 4 comments Well, I love Anime because it's more actiony and they are drawn way better, I like mnag because it's easy to read and you get additional facts.

message 18: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments true