Ultimate Olden Style Fantasy Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 180 comments Mod
((rp here! :D_))

message 2: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

areil was swimming about in the ocean.

message 3: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

fern looked over the side of the ship, smelling the air. the wind blew her hair wildly about. her father, joseph, came up hehind her, resting his arm on her sholder. "nothing ever dampens your spirets, will it, love." she smiled out at the sea. "not usually." joseph smiled at his daughter. becouse her mother and his wife were dead, there was a strong bond between them. " i'm thirsting to go back home, on land again." he said. he never liked the sea. fern turnned around and looked at him. "to tell you the truth, father, so am i."

message 4: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (last edited Aug 26, 2009 09:56AM) (new)

gioia felt herself being washed ashore an island. she lay there for am minute, not wanting to have to get up.

message 5: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (last edited Aug 26, 2009 04:15PM) (new)

alina rode her horse into the casle grounds. she had been trveling for some time, and this was in a manner her pit-stop.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Eclipse had been riding for days and arrived at the palace. His black Andalusian stallion snorted and kept going. He stopped by a stream and let his horse drink.

message 7: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

alina dis mounted and walked her horse twords the market.

message 8: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments David walked threw the Market. He needed to get some things for dinner. No one knew he was one of the commanders of the army...he just looked like a normal slave. The king wanted it to be that way...for reasons he would not tell to David

message 9: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

she came up to a stall (stand for peddling goods), next to david, and started bartering with her animal skins.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Eclipse's eyes flashed as he walked his horse down to the market. ((only on for a few))

message 11: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments David turned to look at Eclipse...he made Eye contact... Just then some one bumped into David that made him fall to the dirt ground. "WATCH IT SLAVE" shouted some one from the crowd

message 12: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

alina turnned around. "are you all right?" she asked, extending her hand to help him up.

message 13: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments David got up. "ya...I am fine" said David. "My name is David" said David

message 14: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (last edited Aug 26, 2009 05:30PM) (new)

"alina." she said, turnning and picking up the string of fish she had just boght(sp!). she was one of those people who worked wile they talked most of the time. she heaved it up and attached it to her saddle bag.

message 15: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments David payed for a Dozen fish. "Well...Bye" said David as he walked off

message 16: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments David turned around. "Where are you staying?" asked David.

message 17: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

"i dono. why?" she answered and asked.

message 18: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments "Just wondering. I work for the King...so He might be able to get you a good place" said David

message 19: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

"oh," she smiled, "i won't be hanging round here for long."

message 20: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (last edited Aug 26, 2009 05:46PM) (new)

((an the cool part of it is, unlike in SOME rps, if i want a nomad character, it accually works, becouse there's places to go to! (once they start up)_))

message 21: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

((uumm, anywhere you like. you can be a pirate, in this palace, anywhere. you could also make a mer-person. :D_))

message 22: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

areil dived down quickly as the men spear-fishing lunged there speeres at her and the animals around her. there was feer in her eyes.

message 23: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments "HEY" shouted David as he grabbed a knife. He dodged a Spear. He did a kick to a mans face. He grabbed a Basket just in time to see the point of a knife go threw the bottom of the basket and almost stab David.

message 24: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (last edited Aug 27, 2009 01:36PM) (new)

alina looked around confussedly, but whipped out her bow and arrow and shot 5 attackers dead. (how many are there?)

message 25: by Dibily Do (last edited Aug 27, 2009 01:49PM) (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments ((how about 7))

David threw back the basket and started to fight the last two. He kicked on in the face and grabbed one. He got the one in a head lock. "Dont make me break you neck" said David. "I- would l-ove to see you try" said the man. David was a little ant compared to the man. Just then there was a pop and the man fell on the ground. David jumped up on the other man and made him fall. "This one stays alive" said David as he got some rope and tied up the man

message 26: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments David got up and put his foot on the mans back...to try to hold him down. "Are you ok?" asked David

message 27: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

((sorry the computer was taken over by my sis.))

message 28: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

((asked who?))

message 29: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

((is anyone there?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((I aM))

message 31: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

((hi-a! _:D_))

message 32: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

"i'm fine." she said, lowering her bow, but not putting it back in the cwivver. (sp.)
((i asume that's what you ment?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((huh?))

Eclipse bought some food and then walked his horse to the beach. He let his horse roam around, knowing he would come back. He sat on the shore eating.

message 34: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

a bright red crab came up on shore.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((ha ha, is it Sebastian? XD))

Eclipse watched the crab and spaced out.

message 36: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

(( i hadn't thought of that! haven't whatched the thing sense my last orthadonist appointment, but i was going to make him friends with areil, not thinking about that. wow! _:D_))

message 37: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

ariel came up out of the water, from the waist up, where the smooth beach ended and it was rocky and deep at the devision of water and land. she appeared to have been 'playing' with the crab, who was only two feet from her, but froze when she saw eclipse.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((lolz))

Eclipse looked at Ariel and smiled a little.

message 39: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

she looked at him, the quickly flipped back into the water.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Eclipse sighed and continued to eat. Most people ran away when they saw him. After all, he did look a little ominous.

message 41: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

the crab scurried about in curcles, unshore of what happened. ariel whent just below the surface, still not comprehending that a human had accually saw her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Eclipse watched the crab and finished his food. He tied his horse to a nearby post and left his belongings on the saddle. Then he ran and jumped into the water. He swam quickly and enjoyed the feeling of the water around him.

message 43: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

ariel was stunned by his jumping in, and swam backwards.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Eclipse ignored Ariel and kept swimming. He swam to the bottom and picked up some shells. He went back up to the surface and studied them. Then dropped them back in the water.

message 45: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

ariel had been tought all her life that humans were these evil, dangerous things. she was REALLY scared, just floating there in the water.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Eclipse looked over at Ariel and smiled a little. Then he swam back up to the surface and laid down on the shore, his feet in the water.

message 47: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

ariel didn't move, seroisly scared.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Eclipse stood up and grabbed his knife from his saddle bag. Then he went back in the water and swam with the knife between his teeth.

message 49: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~), tosos〜榮特爾全部州市Aezyder〜 (new)

ariel swam away quickly.

message 50: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 66 comments David just then heard guards running over. "What happened?" asked one. "These men started to attack us"
said David. The guard and David made eye contact. "Take this man to the prison" said the guard and the others dragged up the alive person.

David looked at Alina. "Well...that put some excitement in to our lives

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.