Healthy Eating, Shapeshifters and Vamps!! discussion

Does anyone ever have dreams about story or movie\tv characters?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 1307 comments Mod

message 2: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 286 comments Not that I can recall.

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Well I had a dream about Jacob..well two dreams

I dream a lot actually

message 4: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 286 comments Sharon wrote: "Well I had a dream about Jacob..well two dreams

I dream a lot actually"

LOL, pull him out of your dreams. :)

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Arch wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Well I had a dream about Jacob..well two dreams

I dream a lot actually"

LOL, pull him out of your dreams. :)"

I tried Arch!!!

message 6: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 286 comments Sharon wrote: "I tried Arch!!!"

I'm sorry it didn't work. :(

LOL, but then again, the actor that plays Jacob would be MIA to his family and friends. :)

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Arch wrote: "Sharon wrote: "I tried Arch!!!"

I'm sorry it didn't work. :(

LOL, but then again, the actor that plays Jacob would be MIA to his family and friends. :)
"

Let's not talk about that lol

message 8: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 286 comments Sharon wrote: "Let's not talk about that lol"

Otay!

message 9: by Sharon (new)

I dreamt that I was in a Chalet(not sure of the location),it was some kind of formal party and we could see outside and people were skiing down the mountain.
I was just walking around and looking at everything and people and Jacob came up to me to hand me a drink and I said thanks.
And he was like are you ready..I said ready for what?

And he said ready for us..I was like back up!!
What are you talking about Jacob?

And he was very hands on and hot(warm)...bloody hell!!!

message 10: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 286 comments That's a dream Sharon.

message 11: by Sharon (new)

Arch wrote: "That's a dream Sharon."

Yes ma'am it is lol
but it didn't go further than that lol
when we were talking he would touch my arm or shoulder or put his hand in the small of my back
that's how I know he was warm/hot

message 12: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 286 comments Sharon wrote: "Arch wrote: "That's a dream Sharon."

Yes ma'am it is lol
but it didn't go further than that lol
when we were talking he would touch my arm or shoulder or put his hand in the small of my back
that..."

I'm going to have to check out this Jacob.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 311 comments Sharon wrote: "
"

I've had dreams with actors I like. All very sweet and innocent. Keanu Reeves, at least two (my favorite actor, no laughing). Orlando Bloom, who else??

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 311 comments dreamwild1985 wrote: "hmmm, not that i can remember...

but years ago i had a SUPER weird dream (all of my dreams are crazy) featuring a murder mystery with samuel l. jackson and matt damon as detectives, lol"

Wow. That's cool.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 311 comments Sharon wrote: "I dreamt that I was in a Chalet(not sure of the location),it was some kind of formal party and we could see outside and people were skiing down the mountain.
I was just walking around and looking a..."

Double Wow, Sharon!

message 16: by Sharon (new)

Danielle wrote: "Sharon wrote: "
"

I've had dreams with actors I like. All very sweet and innocent. Keanu Reeves, at least two (my favorite actor, no laughing). Orlando Bloom, who else?? "

I like Keanu Reeves, he needs a good woman

message 17: by Sharon (new)

Eugenia wrote: "I think sometimes when you talk about stuff frequently you dream about it. I've had a dream about Brad Pitt. But he is my future baby daddy, LOL. "

I didn't know you liked Brad Pitt Eugenia, does he know about the daddy thing?

message 18: by Sharon (new)

I think these dreams came when I was rereading New Moon and Eclipse

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 311 comments Sharon wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Sharon wrote: "
"

I've had dreams with actors I like. All very sweet and innocent. Keanu Reeves, at least two (my favorite actor, no laughing). Orlando Bloom, who else?? "

Yeah! Me. LOL.
I l..."

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 311 comments dreamwild1985 wrote: "Eugenia wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Eugenia wrote: "I think sometimes when you talk about stuff frequently you dream about it. I've had a dream about Brad Pitt. But he is my future baby daddy, LOL. "

..."

That's true. They're just cohabitating anyway. I hope you don't mind being stepmonster to six kids. :)

message 21: by Sharon (new)

Danielle wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Danielle wrote: "Sharon wrote: "
"

I've had dreams with actors I like. All very sweet and innocent. Keanu Reeves, at least two (my favorite actor, no laughing). Orlando Bloom, ..."

Danielle we can work on that
I realized years ago that I liked Legolas but Orlando Broome is neither here nor there lol

message 22: by Sharon (new)

Eugenia wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Eugenia wrote: "I think sometimes when you talk about stuff frequently you dream about it. I've had a dream about Brad Pitt. But he is my future baby daddy, LOL. "

I didn't know y..."

I like that..he will be real happy about it lol ha ha ha

message 23: by Sharon (new)

Oh bloody hell!! Someone keep an eye on Eugenia and Maya,they are back on their kidnapping kick!

message 24: by Sharon (new)

Oh I know it!!

message 25: by new_user (new)

new_user LOL. That sounds like an awesome book.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 311 comments That's interesting, Sharon. I think Orli is much cuter with the dark hair. I love his natural coloring. And he had a nice tan in POTC. Nice. I do tend to go to the gutter. I've had some really detailed sexual dreams with stuff I'd never do in real life and with people I'd never do it with.

Not so much lately. Not sure why.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 311 comments new_user wrote: "LOL. That sounds like an awesome book."

I agree. That would be a great book.

message 28: by Sharon (new)

Maya why are you dreaming about my Jacob? Did he ask for me? Kevin says he is officially more worried about your HD dreaming than me and my Jacob stuff... Sighs lol

message 29: by Sharon (new)

Maya that would be an excellent tv show

message 30: by Sharon (new)

Maya he said he will take B under immediate advisement and A he'll need to think about it lol
Of course Jacob asked for me lol

message 31: by Sharon (new)

Lol
We only have one episode of True Blood to catch up on, Kevin said 2 of Being Human

message 32: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 286 comments Rutina Wesley, I think I am saying her name right. The actress that plays Tara. She was on Chelsea. They talked about an orgy that Tara was in. That's not my cup of tea, but who did Tara share a bed with? Please don't tell me that Sam was in the midst.