Wild Things: YA Grown-Up discussion

Goodreads' Authors @ WT > Live Chat with Jennifer Donnelly: 9th September, 1.30pm (EDT)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) This is so exciting! I may not be home that day, but afternoon seems good - anytime in the afternoon. 2pm Eastern would be 11am on the west coast, and 7pm where you are, right Fiona?

message 3: by Natalee (last edited Aug 25, 2009 10:07AM) (new)

Natalee (nataleem00) | 459 comments I never say this but.... O M G (and I totally said it like a valley girl so please get my accent right). How the hell did you do that? You are the most awesome! *bows deeply*

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) Everyone bows to Fiona's will. EVERYONE. :)

Exciting times for this group! Neil and now Jennifer!

*cough* Showoff! ♥

message 5: by Hayes (last edited Aug 26, 2009 11:56PM) (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Well done, Fiona!!

That's 8 pm for me, so I will probably not be able to participate, but will catch up afterwards. Very exciting!!

EDIT: Any time in the late pm is hard for me (son's school activities, dinner, etc.), so you all choose what's good for you and I'll see if I can poke my nose into the discussion at some point.

message 6: by Misty (new)

Misty | 1505 comments *bows to Fiona like a good little girl*

message 7: by Beth (new)

Beth Knight (zazaknittycat) | 390 comments Yay Fiona! Thank you! Now I know what I'm going to be reading next!

message 8: by Natalee (new)

Natalee (nataleem00) | 459 comments I am good anytime. I'll try to log on at lunch.

Elizabeth (Miss Eliza) (strange_misseliza) | 31 comments Thankfully class is later that night! Pulls book off shelf, time to crack out "A Northern Light."

message 10: by Natalee (new)

Natalee (nataleem00) | 459 comments I'm about to start The Tea Rose!

message 11: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (loverofinformation) | 596 comments My goodness! I just finished A Northern Light 15 minutes ago!! I spent all day reading it. This book really hit me hard -- I so felt Mathilde's confusion and pain. How exciting to see a chat!

message 12: by Andrea (new)

Andrea This is great! I just checked out Gathering Light at the library! But I wasn't part of the group when you chatted with Neil so I'm not sure how this works...could anyone explain? And Fiona, anytime would work.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) | 234 comments OMG. The author of my second favorite book of all time is coming! *squees*

message 14: by KrisT (new)

KrisT Natalee wrote: "I'm about to start The Tea Rose!"

I think you will really love The tea rose and the sequel is the The Winter Rosewhich I also loved. I can't wait for her next one to come out here it is a wonderful saga! Love love love her.