fantasy book lovers!! discussion

Other Mythical Creatures > city of fallen angels

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) just found out there is going to be another book called city of fallen angels although its going to be from simons point of view i still cant wait but there will be a long wait as its due out in march 2011!!

Love, blood, betrayal and revenge — the stakes are higher than ever in City of Fallen Angels. Simon Lewis is having some trouble adjusting to his new life as a vampire, especially now that he hardly sees his best friend Clary, who is caught up in training to be a Shadowhunter—and spending time with her new boyfriend Jace. Not to mention that Simon doesn't quite know how to handle the pressure of not-quite-dating two girls at once. What's a daylight-loving vampire to do? Simon decides he needs a break and heads out of the city—only to discover that sinister events are following him. Realizing that the war they thought they'd won might not yet be over, Simon has to call on his Shadowhunter friends to save the day — if they can put their own splintering relationships on hold long enough to rise to the challenge.

dates might change

http://cassandraclare.livejournal.com/

has other news on it to about the film i just cant be bothered to type anymore lol

message 2: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ (last edited Aug 24, 2009 04:27PM) (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments I heard about this like 10 minutes ago. Its so exciting although Simon really kinda annoys me. Splintering relationship? Do you think it means Jace and Clary?

message 3: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) Yay!!!! New MI book! I was thinking it meant Jace and Clary too. :(

message 4: by Maria Isabella (new)

Maria Isabella Franco (isabella1918) | 20 comments Awesome!!! There was still so much left on his side!!! A werewolf girlfriend... A shadowhunter bfff and Isabelle! Oh and ralpael was creepy... O can't wait! Thanks!

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments yeah i think it means Clary and Jace too. I guess he's probably not hat easy to be with but I'm sure it all works out alright in the end...it better.

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Maria Isabella wrote: "Awesome!!! There was still so much left on his side!!! A werewolf girlfriend... A shadowhunter bfff and Isabelle! Oh and ralpael was creepy... O can't wait! Thanks!"

ur welcome

so cant wait am kinda bouncing off the wall now when i should be calming down and geting some sleep lol

message 7: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) And I already new about the movie news but now that it's confirmed I am so excited!!!!!! I guess that's why Cassandra wanted to do her chat tonight. I can't wait!

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Let the fangirly-ness ensue!!!! *screams and dances like a crazy fangirl*

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments lol

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) lolz

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Ikr?! I'm so excited

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) and now i cant get 'am so excited and i just cant hide am about 2 lose control and i think i like it' out of my head lol

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments why did you have to say that? lol. Now its going round and round inside my head.

message 15: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) LOL well everyone keep saying am so excited so i had to finish the song lol now it wont budge

message 16: by Maria Isabella (new)

Maria Isabella Franco (isabella1918) | 20 comments Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ wrote: "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh"

***joins in and dances around too***

Awesome!!!!

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) 'awesome o wow like totally freak me out toros sure are number one' sorry had to do that lol

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments is that off bring it on?

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i love that film and me and my sis have a thing when we hear awesome we chant the song i know i act like a child but heyho lol

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments Well I no wot its from so thats pretty bad. And don't worry i have loads of things like that with my sister.

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol yeah but its a good film have you seen the other bring it on films?

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 71 comments um...I dunno. Probably but I can't really remember. I can just remember little bits but i don't no which films they're from.

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) : )

message 24: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 6 comments I did a little victory dance when I saw this! YAY!

Though the whole movie thing makes me nervous. I loved the books and I don't want another "twilight" catastrophe! lol

message 25: by Maria Isabella (new)

Maria Isabella Franco (isabella1918) | 20 comments Amelia wrote: "I did a little victory dance when I saw this! YAY!

Though the whole movie thing makes me nervous. I loved the books and I don't want another "twilight" catastrophe! lol"

I completely agree!!! All I am trying to do is keep an opened mind and hope that whoever screen writes the books are Great at what they do and stick true to the story and don't disapoint the fans :)

message 26: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) we can all hope that they do a good job fingers crossed and they better have good actor to play them

message 27: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) OMG are you series? I LOVELOVELOVE this series! At first I had nooo idea about this series and then my friend was like "I'm reading City of Bones" and I'm like "okaaay annnd?" and then I got it just to read it and I FORCED MY MOM TO BUY ME CITY OF GLASS! I can't wait for the 4th book and I hope they make the movie good cuz most directors/ETC can't live up to the expectations of fans.

*♥*Athena Leilani*♥* TTLy true I started reading this book at school and when she saw the cover with Jace on it they show his chest and she kept telling everyone that I was reading a book with macho man on it it was really funny....I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!! They are making it a movie?????I hope they do a good job if they are cuz I love the book. I thought Twilight was a good book but when I saw the movie I didn't really like it. They got a different director for the second I heard and I saw the commercial and it looked really good.I love Taylor! I Hope MI will be a good movie.

message 29: by Sar (new)

Sar (sarahjstraley) i cannot wait for this book!!
although i really hope it doesn't mean clary & jace :/ they are perfect for each other.

message 30: by Fish Are Friends, Not Food (last edited Nov 30, 2009 04:25AM) (new)

Fish Are Friends, Not Food (FishAreFriendsNotFood) | 2 comments im so happy!! after i read city of glass i was bummed because i was like.."what??.. that's it?? fireworks??.. cmon i want more!!"

yea i hope they don't screw MI movie (just like twilight).. i heard they were joining all 3 books into 1 script..

message 31: by Aly (new)

Aly Alvarado (alywrites) I don't think they'd join all 3 books into one. jeez...i hope not! can't wait for nxt book tho! I know its gonna rock!

message 32: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) it wouldnt make sense if they made one film out of the three books

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea...I'd be confused...