fantasy book lovers!! discussion

Other > the time traveler's wife

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) so whose read the book or seen the movie or even both?
i have read the book and plan on going to see it. i thought the book was really good and is now in my top 3 it would have been my #1 if the ending was better as it skips a few decades but doesnt explain somethings which i would really liked to have known

message 2: by Maria Isabella (new)

Maria Isabella Franco (isabella1918) | 20 comments I am reading book. I started last night, I am on page 115. I love it already! I do plan on going to see the movie after. I have fine through every emotion! Love it, so far... Lol.

message 3: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) its really good i definately recommend it

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) went to see the film yesterday and am very disappointed i thought it was going to be better than what it did. my sister fell asleep she said there was no story.
they missed so much out of the film i couldnt believe it definately NOT getting it on dvd : (

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney I haven't read the book actually, but my cousin and I saw the film. It was good, I teared up though. I'm usually totally against the whole see-the-movie-before-reading-the-book thing, but I did

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) well the book is far better than the film i bet if you read the book you will be dissapointed in the film i know i was

message 7: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I am trying to read the book, but I'm finding it hard to get into. I haven't seen the film yet though as I prefer reading a book before seeing the movie lol.

message 8: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) the book is good you just need to keep reading as it took me awhile too. the movie is terrible!!

message 9: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) haha, i'm on page.. 70 something i think, and i start to get into it and then someone will interrupt me to say something and when i try to get back into i just can't. it's something i have to keep reading for a while before it takes my interest. hopefully i'll be able to finish it though.

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) am sure you will

message 11: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) we'll see. :) lol

message 12: by Lynne (new)

Lynne ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "so whose read the book or seen the movie or even both?
i have read the book and plan on going to see it. i thought the book was really good and is now in my top 3 it would have been my #1 if the e..."

I read the book and saw the movie and loved them BOTH!

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) you will find loads more in the book that wasnt in the film

message 14: by Donna (new)

Donna Hatch (goodreadscomdonnahatch) | 14 comments This may sound really trite, but does The Time Traveler's Wife end well? I heard it had a depressing ending. I totally do not do depressing endings!

message 15: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I think the ending is really sad, well that's what I've heard. I personally can't get past the first 100 pages so I wouldn't know (:

message 16: by Donna (new)

Donna Hatch (goodreadscomdonnahatch) | 14 comments Okay. That doesn't sound like my thing, then. Thanks.

message 17: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) No problem. :)

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i found the ending a little sad and some things unresolved which i was really disappointed about