♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in Progress)) discussion

Roleplay Gatherings! > Gathering #1

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 777 comments Mod
((Start the gathering!))

message 2: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Syeira-la | 3523 comments Mod
((not yet! battle going on!))

message 3: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

((fine, make the battle quick!))

message 4: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((trying, but no one is helping my charrie. O.o.))

message 5: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((oh and can i get rid of the dulicate kittype rp? We have two an one is unused.))

message 6: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

((I'l delete the one that people don't use.))

message 7: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (last edited Aug 25, 2009 07:04AM) (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2657 comments Mod
((thanks for waiting, everybody! dapplefrost, the windclan med cat apprentice position is open.))

message 8: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

ThunderClan swarmed into the clearing at Fourtrees and Coldstar launched himself onto the Great Rock.

message 9: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Let the Gathering begin!" Coldstar yowled over the noise.

"ThunderClan has a lot to report this moon. First, rogues. There have bben rogues on Clan territories- they are probably not all gone from Clan territories. Be wary, as they might come back."

"ThunderClan has lost two honorable warriors, Feathersong and Thornfur, but we have gained many new warriors- Echofrost, Leaf-frost, Shadeflight, Loneshade, Pantherstorm, Jaguarthunder, and Ravenscreech."

"The prey is still running well in ThunderClan." He dipped his head and stepped back.

message 10: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow padded quietly to sit next to the other medicine cats. "What did I miss?" she hissed quietly.

"You missed ThunderClan's report. They are doing fine, despite the rogue attack, and have many new warriors." Spottedthunder said, pointing out the new ThunderClan warriors with his tail. "I hear from Starpaw that you have a new apprentice."

"She's not my apprentice until Slashstar does her apprentice ceremony, and then it's not official until the quarter-moon, when we all visit the Moonstone. Her name is Whisperkit. She'll be the only one with me next gathering-Starpaw will recieve her true name at the half-moon, and then she'll go back to ShadowClan."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze wondered why Coldstar hadn't mentioned Hawkblaze becoming a medicien cat apprentice.

Pinestar stepped forward, giving Shadowclans report.

message 12: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((starclan doesn't want him to yet. they want hawkblaze to be settled into being a med cat apprentice first))

message 13: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow turned to Wolfblaze. "Who's this? I've seen him at Gatherings before, but as a warrior." she pointed her tail at Hawkblaze.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

"This is Hawkblaze...my apprentice." Wolfblaze said.

message 15: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"He doesn't look very happy."

Starpaw looked curiously at Hawkblaze. "Why are you a medicine cat apprentice instead of a warrior?" she asked Hawkblaze.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah...it's kinda complicated." WOlfblaze said.

message 17: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Starpaw nodded and didn't ask anything else.

Loneshadow turned to look at Pinestar. "I heard that ShadowClan attacked ThunderClan a few days ago." she commented to no one in particular. ((i have to go in 7 minutes))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, they did." Wolfblaze sighed, thinking about Flamestorm.

message 19: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"You look...different." Loneshadow said, narrowing her eyes at Wolfblaze. "Are you okay? You're...spacey this evening."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze shook himself. "It's...nothing." he sighed.

message 21: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow looked at him. "You tell me, or StarClan will." she said, now very suspicious. ((G2G, see you at 3:30))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze looked at her. "You...okay fine." he sighed. "You know Flamestorm, our deputy. Well....um..." he trailed off.

message 23: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow looked at him, understanding immediately. "Your apprentice is StarClan's interference, then, eh? What happened to force starclan to appoint an apprentice for you?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"His mate-to-be died." Wolfblaze said.

message 25: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow looked sympathetically at Hawkblaze. "So StarClan set you up to be a medicine cat, hunh? Well, I have a feeling you'll be a good one." she told him, turning to watch the next leader's announcements.

message 26: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Yeah, i'm the medicin cat now," Hawkblaze muttered sullenly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't sound so excited." Wolfblaze teased.

message 28: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Rainstar leapt forward. "I have nothing much to report. The rabbits are running well and my clan is helthy and strong." He stepped back.

message 29: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Spottedthunder cuffed him over the ear. "Don't complain. This isn't anyone's fault. You were chosen by StarClan themselves."

message 30: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Well, i'm not," Hawkblaze hissed. He growled under his breath. Wolfblaze just didn't care! Now that he had his mate, and all. But Hawkblaze was alone, yearning desperately for Feathersong.

message 31: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Hawblaze snarled at Spottedthunder.

message 32: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow flicked his ear at Hawkblaze. "I'm sorry your mate-to-be died, but as a medcine cat, you'll be able to see her many more times, in dreams. That should make you feel better."

message 33: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"It doesn't," hawkblaze muttered.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze nodded, waiting got the Riverclan leader to talk.

message 35: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow sighed. NOTHING seems to make this apprentice happy...she thought. "Well, being hateful about all this isn't going to make your situation better, so cheer up. Please."

message 36: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"I don't want to cheer up!" Hawkblaze exploded. "I just want to...to....just leave me alone!"

message 37: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Coldstar looked at him. "Hawkblaze! This is no way to behave at a Gathering! Be quiet!" Coldstar reprimanded.

message 38: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Echofrost shifted eagerly, loving her first Gathering. Shadeflight joked quietly with her.

message 39: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Leaf-frost looked curiously at the medicine cats.

message 40: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((brb))

message 41: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Hawkblaze glared at his leader defiantly. Bt, suddenly tired of this whole thing, laid his head on his paws silently and closed himself off to the rest of the world.

message 42: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((ok))

message 43: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((i'm here....like in poltergeist.))

Coldstar looked back toward the leader giving announcements. ((rainstar or slashstar))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g will be back around 8))

message 45: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((Slashstar and awwww bye Jordan!))

message 46: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((kk.))

message 47: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Leaf-frost padded over to Shadeflight. "What was that all about? What's the matter with Hawkblaze?"

message 48: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"He's just sad," Shadeflight murmured. "he was a great warrior, then his mate died, then Starclan made him med. cat. Can you imagine?"

message 49: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Oh, so that's what I missed...I didn't hear anything about that. I feel bad for him."

Pantherstorm padded over to them. "I wonder which leader will go next."

message 50: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Yeah, so do i," Shadeflight meowed. ((Slashstar's the only one left.))

« previous 1

♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in...

unread topics | mark unread