Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading May 27?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (OkieB) | 1801 comments Mod
Just about the end of May, y'all. I can hardly believe how fast this year is going by.

This week I'm reading All Souls Near & Nigh by Hailey Turner and The Dad Academy Trial Run by Alison Hendricks.

Stacey is Sassy (StaceyisSassy) | 885 comments I just finished the audio of Making Faces by Amy Harmon the other day and it was AMAZING!! The story is fantastic and told beautifully by a brilliant narrator. I highly recommend.

I'm reading Faking Ms. Right by Claire Kingsley and enjoying it so far.

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (Manda_Collins) | 1759 comments Mod
I finished my reread of Madeline Hunter's Rarest Blooms series last night with Dangerous in Diamonds. Not sure what's next.

message 4: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 845 comments I am waiting for the releases of the following later today:
The Rogue of Fifth Avenue by Joanna Shupe - loving the gilded age books!
Say No to the Duke by EJ!
A Rogue by Night by Kelly Bowen
Desperate Measures by Katee Robert
HOW DO I CHOOSE?

message 5: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 875 comments Thanks for the list, Leigh-Ayn!!! I think I'm going to dive into a few of those.

Right now I'm finishing up Idol by Kristen Callihan. I'm liking it. I was in the mood for a rock star romance and this is filling the bill. Has anyone read this series? Are the others in the series as good?

Stacey is Sassy (StaceyisSassy) | 885 comments Irisheyes wrote: "Thanks for the list, Leigh-Ayn!!! I think I'm going to dive into a few of those.

Right now I'm finishing up Idol by Kristen Callihan. I'm liking it. I was in the mood for a rock st..."

I really liked this series but it's been a wee while since I read them. I know I've reviewed what I've read if that's any help. ;-)

message 7: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 153 comments Irisheyes wrote: "Thanks for the list, Leigh-Ayn!!! I think I'm going to dive into a few of those.

Right now I'm finishing up Idol by Kristen Callihan. I'm liking it. I was in the mood for a rock st..."

Yes, the series is excellent and #4 is still to be released. I've been considering a re-read :D.

I'm reading After the Wedding by Courtney Milan. I read The Bride Test by Helen Hoang yesterday. It was gorgeous and I lounged around on my deck reading most of the day.

message 8: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 845 comments Ooh! Irish I am reading Managed!! Which is the manager! Which character is yours about?

message 9: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 875 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Ooh! Irish I am reading Managed!! Which is the manager! Which character is yours about?"

I'm still on the first one Leigh-Ayn. The one about Killian and Liberty. I want to read Scottie's story, though. I like the buttoned up type of hero who lets loose with the right heroine!

message 10: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (Manda_Collins) | 1759 comments Mod
They're all good, Irish! Love that series!

I did a reread of Loretta Chase's Last Night’s Scandal yesterday just because I didn't know what to read next but wanted to stick with my historical streak. Just as good the second time.