Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board Soul Surfer discussion

a series?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

bell its says that 'there are other books in this series' but they have a different author... are they all about bethany's life or just about other surfers?

Brooke ok so i really dont think there are other books. has anyone seen the movie? its sooo good!

Becky I really would like to see the movie!

bell i think i may have seen the movie a while ago.. yes, definitely great one to see! (:

Brooke the movie just came out...

bell oh, guess not then! (: aha, i want to see it though :D

Brooke it is amazing!

Rachel Kegans The movie is amazing! You have to see it!

Brooke wow, you are quite the fan, bethani is even your profile picture...

Melissa Her mother has written one, which I want to read. You can go onto her site, http://bethanyhamilton.com/surf-shop/... , which has all of them listed.

Brooke oh yeah it is a series, cool! :) i wanna read it.

Rachel Kegans The movie is amazing! And yes there is another book!

Rachel Kegans Thanks for the website!

message 14: by Danyelle (new) - added it

Danyelle Mitchell the movie is great and love the books!!

Teala Kumbera  Kumbera i seen the movie and read the book it is great and i do really love how they put both of the movie and the book together...and i don't believe that soul surfer is a series because it was her bio. and it pretty much explained most of her life up until then..

Kirsten there are other bethany hamilton books but they aren't about her.

Sarah Simmons this is her life story so i dont think it could be a series! the definition of series is a group of books that continue thte story by the same author. if they are done by different authors they cant be part of the series

Kirsten the soul surfer series is by her but they arnt a continuation of her story

Gabby Jaramillo bell wrote: "its says that 'there are other books in this series' but they have a different author... are they all about bethany's life or just about other surfers?" There are different books about Bethany, and her life. I have another book just about Bethany.

Yvonne Danko there is really only one book needed to get her story across the world. I dont think there should a series to this book.

Kirsten I think it's like about a group of girls who surf and there is like drama

Mas5thgrade2012 Kirsten wrote: "there are other bethany hamilton books but they aren't about her."

Which ones???? I want to read them!!!!!

Kirsten If u search soul surfer on books they will come up too