D I V I S I O N discussion

intro > questions + suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by maisie, celestial (last edited Jun 04, 2019 12:02AM) (new)

maisie | 363 comments Mod

[ please post your questions, suggestions, comments or anything else you'd like to say about the group here!

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 220 comments How technologically advance is the Division?

message 3: by maisie, celestial (new)

very advanced weapon, communication, and computer wise and so forth!

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 220 comments Perfect...

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 220 comments I messaged you about some ideas I have..

message 6: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 100 comments where do we post finished misc. characters like targets?

message 7: by maisie, celestial (new)

oops, posting that folder right now!

message 8: by Xwft ((School started, slowly dying)) (last edited May 25, 2019 10:53PM) (new)

Xwft ((School started, slowly dying)) | 53 comments Quick Question does the director of recruits manage just the new recruits/Trainees or the old ones as well?? If you get what I mean

message 9: by maisie, celestial (new)

what do you mean by old ones?

the director of recruits is in charge of training lessons, selecting potential recruits from the prison, and can also pick favorites to push forward to graduate into a field agent

Xwft ((School started, slowly dying)) | 53 comments Oooo ok cool, that perfectly fits my idea.

Yeah i guessed I was being a lil confusing. the ones that graduate, does the director have authority over them or no?

message 11: by maisie, celestial (last edited May 25, 2019 11:22PM) (new)

i mean the director of recruits then becomes their mentor ish figure, and the other departments within Division kind of have more control over them (like director of operations, etc.) if that makes sense

(oh also the director of recruits is also in charge of this initiation thing that all recruits have to go through, it's like this sequence that they're put through where they have to go through an interrogation and torture scene to test their loyalty)

hopefully that makes sense lol

Xwft ((School started, slowly dying)) | 53 comments Oh yeah. So he doesn't control them but he does like keep helping them and training them and stuff.

Oooo Yes this fits my boy real well!!!

message 13: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 44 comments Does a character has to have been a death row inmate, or could they have been a trainee for police or agent force but was taken notice to because of certain skills they had?

message 14: by Austin (new)

Austin | 60 comments Could I make a character that might be the target of the division agents?

A super natural entity that needs to be contained.

message 15: by maisie, celestial (new)

@solanine yeah that works!

message 16: by maisie, celestial (new)

@austin what do you mean by supernatural?

message 17: by Austin (new)

Austin | 60 comments Thinking vengeful spirit

message 18: by maisie, celestial (new)

@austin I'm sorry but all characters have to be human! but your character can still definitely be a target of Division's

message 19: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 100 comments Quick question, should all project X members have the same last name since they were all raised by the scientist?

message 20: by maisie, celestial (new)

nah, since they're becoming their own after they've been conditioned enough they can have their own name

plus i feel like it'd be sus to have 15 undercover project x people to all have the same name and still manage to stay hidden in division lol

message 21: by ashleymarie (new)

ashleymarie  | 50 comments I’m sure they would all be given false names seeing as they are all orphans? Sure, they had the name that they were born with but once “adopted” they gave them different names including last names to keep the organization more of a secret? That’s just my guess. I hope that help :)

message 22: by Jamilah (new)

Jamilah | 161 comments Just wondering:
- how much control + knowledge does the second in command have over the division?
-Also, is she supposed to know anything/ be suspicious...ext.. about the project X? Or is she kept in the dark?

message 23: by maisie, celestial (new)

@jamilah so for second in command i was thinking they could be the one to suggest ideas to the president of division, and also be the one in charge when the president is away from the headquarters and things like that (making decisions on the behalf since they have a lot of power as well)

as for project x maybe it can slowly develop over time? since we just started it i feel like it'd be too soon to be suspicious, if that makes sense

message 24: by Jamilah (new)

Jamilah | 161 comments Yes of course lol :)
Thank you

message 25: by maisie, celestial (new)

let me know if there's anything specific you wanna know/suggest !!

message 26: by Jamilah (new)

Jamilah | 161 comments I should probably Rp her a bit first 🙃
About that can we Rp a character more than once at the same time??

message 27: by ashleymarie (last edited Jun 01, 2019 06:50AM) (new)

ashleymarie  | 50 comments is there any outside locations inside the division or is it all indoor? Could there possibly be a training room that is outside and fenced in?

message 28: by maisie, celestial (new)

i think it's probably a better idea to keep them in one spot and make things less confusing/overlapping (sorry if this is an inconvenience, i just think for now i'm using my experience in other rp groups!)

agh sorry, hope that's okayyy

message 29: by Jamilah (new)

Jamilah | 161 comments no worries, it makes sense :)
also how is the second in command addressed by the recruits?
***sorry for all these questions

message 30: by maisie, celestial (new)

omg no don't be sorry, and honestly it can be up to you since it's your character!

message 31: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) | 28 comments wait were the project x kids raised as siblings or as lab rats with no family at all?

message 32: by maisie, celestial (new)

I already used my view for the project x survivors as lab rats, but since it's ashleymarie's idea, maybe we should ask her lol

message 33: by ashleymarie (new)

ashleymarie  | 50 comments goblin gender wrote: "wait were the project x kids raised as siblings or as lab rats with no family at all?"

So I guess that all just depends on your character and the relationship that they have with the other survivors. Honestly the only family that they know is the staff and the head scientist, Allen. In a way I’m sure he thinks of all his test subjects as his children because his experiments are precious to him. I’m not going to make the head scientist out to be some evil person because he does have a heart and cares for each and every one of the survivors. But, at the same respect doesn’t treat them as a “normal” family should. But honestly that’s all they really know so I guess that’s what’s a normal family to them would be.

I hope that helps!

message 34: by Austin (new)

Austin | 60 comments hey might we be able to get a club topic?

message 35: by maisie, celestial (new)

posted one :) it's called lux!

message 36: by Austin (new)

Austin | 60 comments Thanks

message 37: by maisie, celestial (new)

does anybody know who this is lol i've been trying to find her name but not sure how

message 38: by ashleymarie (last edited Jun 05, 2019 06:35AM) (new)

ashleymarie  | 50 comments https://unsplash.com/photos/-Keh6vLM7w0

idk if this is helpful or not

message 39: by maisie, celestial (new)

@ashley awh you're the sweetest thank you :)

message 40: by badger (new)

badger (2percentmilk) | 30 comments So I was wondering if it would be okay for someone, let's say the assistant of recruits, to also be a part of project M?

message 41: by maisie, celestial (new)

ooooh yes i like that >:)

message 42: by badger (new)

badger (2percentmilk) | 30 comments coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool thanks

message 43: by elle (new)

elle | 19 comments I'm creating a project m character, Nate, just had a couple of questions regarding the bio-prosthetics?

Nate was caught in an explosion which caused him to lose his left arm, left eye and also caused immeasurable damage to his chest on the left side of his body. The write-up indicates that the prosthetics don't appear entirely human, but could the appearance of them be disguised by tattoos? And with regard to a prosthetic eye would that appear any different or is the technology advanced enough that it wouldn't be noticeable? Also, are these prosthetics superior to their human counterparts or approximately the same?

message 44: by elle (new)

elle | 19 comments And following that, would the project M characters have had different names before they had plastic surgery?

message 45: by maisie, celestial (new)

@elle so the technology is advanced enough where it all appears lifelike, but certain details aren't. so for the eye it could be really well concealed but maybe it looks different compared to the other eye so there'd be a cover up for that (like the character would have to say it's a glass eye or something, it's up to you). as for the uses, it can be up to you. maybe the bionic implements can just be used as a prosthetic, or they can double as weapons because of the technological advancements.

also, different names are definitely needed because they are going back to Division as basically different people to keep their cover. hope i've answered everything! let me know if there's anything else

message 46: by elle (new)

elle | 19 comments
Brilliant thank you! So am I right in thinking they would recognise some of the other characters from their time before project m? But the other characters wouldn't know them?

message 47: by maisie, celestial (new)

all correct :)

message 48: by elle (new)

elle | 19 comments Ta! xD

message 49: by maisie, celestial (new)

wait omg that's so cute, ta

message 50: by ᴄᴏʀʏ (last edited Jul 12, 2019 01:00PM) (new)

ᴄᴏʀʏ | 17 comments

ermm okay so idk if this is still a thing anymore but is there like a rules folder or guidelines thingy where i sign my name? sorry i feel like i'm breaking a rule here

« previous 1