Janette Rallison Fan Club discussion

Fave Book..

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther | 3 comments OKAY, WHAT'S YOUR FAVE BOOK OR BOOKS? wHICH ONES ARE THE ONES YOU WOULD PROBABLY READ OVER AGAIN OR CAN'T STOP TO THINK ABOUT?

Mine..personally is It's A Mall World After All...it's like Charlotte has so much confidence and her comments and the things she think are so hilarious.I couldn't stop laughing through that book.

message 2: by Elle, tired...eternally. lol :P (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 97 comments Mod
my fave is Just One Wish. But the one i couldn't stop to think about is ExBoyfriend.

message 3: by Janette (new)

Janette | 18 comments Mod
I can't stop thinking about My Double Life, but that's probably because I'm still doing revisions . . .

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah my fave is It's A Mall World After All!

message 5: by Elle, tired...eternally. lol :P (new)

that one was really good!

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah i kno!!!

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther | 3 comments IT WAS so FUNNY TOO.

message 8: by Elle, tired...eternally. lol :P (new)

agreed. :D

message 9: by Mimi (new)

Mimi | 1 comments Keeping in mind that I have not yet read the newest two books, my favorite so far is Fame, Glory, and Other Things on my To-Do List. I laughed and laughed at the situational comedy. I love that Janette can provide both hilarious inner monologues, and comprehensible situational comedy! It can be very difficult to make those scenes seem genuine and not hokey, but Janette does it fantastically. Plus I cannot stop wondering how the story continues. I would love to see this book have a sequel.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah i love all her books!!!

message 11: by Janette (new)

If I ever wrote a sequel to Fame and Glory (and I wish I could write faster--how in the world did Barbara Cartland manage to write 700 books in her lifetime?) I would definitely have Jordan's parents get back together.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah awwwwwww that would be so cute!

message 13: by Breanna (new)

Breanna | 2 comments My favorite is Just One Wish. It was the first one I read by Janette Rallison. It kind of got me hooked. I have read all of the ones I could get my hands on. I really like It's a Mall World After All, too. All of them have made me laugh tons, though.

message 14: by Elle, tired...eternally. lol :P (new)

the one that got me hooked was My Fair Godmother. i bought it from Barnes and Nobles, and then i was like, OMG, where do i get more books from her :D

message 15: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 3 comments Right now I have to say Just One Wish as well. My father just died of cancer about a month ago and it touched me deeply. Love you Janette for taking on such a big topic but making it a very enjoyable book as well!

message 16: by Janette (new)

Thanks. My mother died of cancer when I was a child, so a lot of me went into writing Just One Wish. Sorry to hear about your father!

message 17: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 3 comments Oh Janette I didn't know that! Thanks for the condolances. I am doing surprisingly well with it. He had been fighting lymphoma for 6 years. Oh yeah and one more great thing about Just One Wish...a really cute boy!!!

message 18: by Elle, tired...eternally. lol :P (new)

my mom has cancer

message 19: by Janette (new)

Oh Elle, I'm so sorry. I hope everything turns out okay. Give her lots of hugs, and make sure she keeps a journal if she's up to it. I wish my mother had done that. She had an interesting life but I don't know anything about it--just the few things my dad has told me. So now I think everybody should keep a journal. If you don't record things, they just disappear.

I was reading my 13 year-old journal for the first time, and I can't tell you how many times I wrote, "I'll never forget . . ." and yes,I'd forgotten.

message 20: by Elle, tired...eternally. lol :P (last edited Sep 25, 2009 12:43PM) (new)

thanx. shes had it before tho. and shes getting a lot better :D
but on to happier things . . .

message 21: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 42 comments My mom has cancer too. So many people do though.

message 22: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 42 comments I can't stop thinking about My Fair Godmother because it's my favourite book and also there is a sequel coming out!!!

message 23: by Elle, tired...eternally. lol :P (new)

Noelle wrote: "My mom has cancer too. So many people do though."

:( i'm sorry, it really sucks.

message 24: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 42 comments Yeah, thanks. Does your mom have cancer too?

message 25: by Elle, tired...eternally. lol :P (new)

yeah.

message 26: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 42 comments Oh... sorry

message 27: by Elle, tired...eternally. lol :P (new)

it's okay :)

message 28: by Jaiden♥ (new)

Jaiden♥  (helloimjaiden) | 12 comments Aww I'm so sorry, all of you.

message 29: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicole8808) | 59 comments Me too. But you must be strong, strong people. You'll get through it.

message 30: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 42 comments Lol I know. :P

message 31: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicole8808) | 59 comments :)