Musical Talents discussion

Percussion Rules

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jake (new)

Jake | 2 comments Percussion(Drums, Marimbas, etc..) rock way more than all the other instruments, because it actually takes skill to play them, unlike the stupid saxophone, flute, clarinet, trumpet, etc..., they take no skill to play, and when played they sound like dying animals!!!!!!!!!

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 18 comments Mod
Uh...the trombone actually takes a lot of skill lol. We have a hard time tuning because our slides are all different. Plus, you have to hit the right pitch with not only your slides, but your embouchure as well. So ha!

message 3: by Jake (new)

Jake | 2 comments Tromboners just move a slide back and forth, and blow into a hole, that takes no talent what so ever to play, Percussion needs to know how to play at least 20 different instruments. And when Percussion plays, it actually sounds like music, when a trombone plays, it sounds like a cow is choking on an apple!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Cherrythetaco (last edited Aug 30, 2009 05:07PM) (new)

Cherrythetaco | 1 comments hi jake in christy.i just joined.and i have to agree with u about the drum thing it does sound better that claranets or trumbones.but i kinda lyk the electric guitar btr than the drums.sry but i still lyk them..and that comment u made on a cow chokin on a apple waz defenses to cows everywhere.lol