The Darker Days discussion

London Rp > Rp

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp here))

message 2: by Casey (last edited Aug 26, 2009 04:21AM) (new)

Casey Phillus (called Phill) was waiting at her desk, in her office, in the smack middle of London, her favorite city

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 26, 2009 04:25AM) (new)

Dimitri was leaning up against a brick wall, polishing his sword.

message 4: by Casey (new)

Casey ((GTG))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye!))

message 6: by Casey (new)

Casey ((i need to eat breakfast, if i can gulp it down fast enough ill be on))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, ok... same here...))

message 8: by Casey (new)

Casey Phillus sighed, business was slow these days

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri looked around, bored.

message 10: by Casey (new)

Casey Phillus tapped her fingers impatiantly on the desk ((make him cause terror so i can rp to hunt him down! i will reply later though. my friend wants me to come over to watch the titanic...))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, okay))
Dimitri walked into a random deserted building.

message 12: by Casey (new)

Casey ((ugh i hated it!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol,I was watching sweeney Todd w/my mom...XD))

message 14: by Jessica ❀Sparky❀ (last edited Aug 28, 2009 09:07PM) (new)

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 149 comments Beth came through a door in the 'deserted' building Dimitri was in. "Hey, what are you doing here? This is private property! Can't you read?" She pointed to a sign on the wall.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri grined feindishly, before shoving a sack of coins into Beth's hand, "Not any more, my dear. Now you go take that money to whoever use to use this building and tell him that the originaly owner has now come to reclaim it. Now..."

message 16: by Casey (new)

Casey Nellie-la Holmes wrote: "((lol,I was watching sweeney Todd w/my mom...XD))"

((even if i end up not liking sweeney todd (not likely at all) it wont be last on my list. this is my least favorite movie list
1.Titanic
2.Twilight
3???????????
woah.... titanic came before twilight.... thats how much i hate it lol))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol... wow...
heres mine...
1. get a clue
2. twilight
3. erm...))

message 18: by Casey (new)

Casey ((OMG I SAW IT!!!!!!!!! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!))

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 149 comments Beth's eyes widened as she recognized him. "That would be me. I own this building now, not you."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Casey Lovett, Never Forget, Never Forgive wrote: "((OMG I SAW IT!!!!!!!!! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!))"

((ikr?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessica wrote: "Beth's eyes widened as she recognized him. "That would be me. I own this building now, not you.""

"Aye, but I owned it twenty years ago." he pointed out, annoyed.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 149 comments "Yes, that's probably true. But, two days ago I paid nearly three hundred pounds for it. I have the documents upstairs. Thus, I own the building," Beth countered, not to be put down.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2009 09:24PM) (new)

Dimitri shoved a bunch of notes into her hand, "Well, here is six hundred pounds, m'lady. Therefore, this building is mine"

message 24: by Casey (new)

Casey Nellie-la Crane wrote: "Casey Lovett, Never Forget, Never Forgive wrote: "((OMG I SAW IT!!!!!!!!! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!))"

((ikr?))"

((*nods*))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((WOOT!))

message 26: by Casey (new)

Casey ((WOOT WOOT!!!!!))

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 149 comments Beth raised one eyebrow and stared at the man. "Are you insane? This building isn't worth six hundred pounds! Why do you want it so much?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because it is my building, and I never got paid for it in the first place." he said tartly.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 149 comments Beth gave him a funny look. "Werent you in prison at the time?" She shook her head. "Doesn't matter. You can have the building, sir if you simply repay me what I bought it for. Six hundred pounds is simply absurd." She counted out 290 pounds and gave him the rest. "Good day. I hope you find what you're looking for."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri shrugged, and stuffed the remaining money into his pocket before walking into the biulding agiain. Ha!

message 31: by Casey (new)

Casey ((HA HA!))

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 149 comments Beth went to her room and gathered up her belongings. On her way out she sighed sadly. "This would've been a great newspaper building," she said softly, touching the door frame.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri lit some of the candles in the main room. "It's time for the theater to return..." he said darkly.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 149 comments Beth gave the building one last melancholy glance and left. She saw that Dimitri had lit candles and sighed.

message 35: by Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠, O.o Peanutbutter o.O (new)

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 88 comments Mod
Dimitri snickered.

Jessica ❀Sparky❀ | 149 comments Beth paid for a room in an inn and arranged her few belongings there. She reached into her pocket for the picture of her family and realized it wasn't there. WIth a start she remembered leaving it on the desk in the old building. Cursing herself and Dimitri, she ran back to the building, neglecting to retrieve her coat. Shivering in the cold night air, she banged on the door, which had a habit of locking whenever it was closed.

message 37: by Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠, O.o Peanutbutter o.O (new)

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 88 comments Mod
Dimitri looked up with a start.