What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Chase the Dark (Steel & Stone, #1)
This topic is about Chase the Dark
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA fantasy/romance novel/series about a human girl finding a stolen artifact with the help of 2 guys [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela | 3 comments Hi I am looking for a YA fantasy novel that involves a human? Girl and 2 boys the main guys non human form is like this leathery winged creature from hell? Instills fear in everyone who sees his form, his friend on the other hand is an incubus.

I think at the start of the book the girl is trying to break up a fight between the main guy and someone else, since shes powerless things end up breaking.
The girl is weak but she is training to be an enforcer like her father is who is in charge of the diplomatic home for suoernaturals. Her father gives her this box containing an artifact (forgot what it was a ring maybe?) She places it right next to her bed and it gets stolen by the pet of the main guy who's deemed as dangerous. Turns out the artifact is what her father and other people (enforcers/elders) are trying to seal in the compound, however everyone who tried to seal it was murdered by someone. So unlikely alliance forms between the girl, the dangerous boy and his friend who is an incubus and they try to find the artifact.
(view spoiler)
I read this like a year or two ago but I cant for the life of me remember what it's called. I am pretty sure its a series too beacause (view spoiler)

message 2: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela | 3 comments Just realised how bad my writing is, apologies it's currently 4am where I am.

message 3: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A (aleks0987) | 1 comments Hi. Could it be the Steel&Stone series by Annette Marie. The first book in the series is called Chase the Dark.

message 4: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2498 comments Mod
Chase the Dark for the link to Aleksandra's suggestion

message 5: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela | 3 comments YES THATS IT!!! Thank you very much :) :)