Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Authors > Women's Fiction /Thriller - Betas Wanted!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2 comments Hello! I am looking for Beta readers to read over the opening chapters of my completed manuscript, and offer any advice/ constructive feedback.

For fans of Lisa Jewell, Jojo Moyes and Lianne Moriarty, my novel is essentially a love story with a dark secret at its heart. Below is a brief blurb which outlines the plot. For a more detailed synopsis, feel free to ask!

--------

How far would you go for a perfect love story?

When a beautiful, headstrong journalist is left at the altar, she flees to the other side of the world to start again. Little does she know, she leaves behind someone determined to take her place, at any cost.

Years on, she is forced to confront the moment that changed her life forever, unearthing shocking secrets no one could ever imagine.

---------

Told from multiple POVs, the commercial women's fiction explores themes of jealousy, betrayal and deception.

As requested here are the basic details:
Genre – Commercial Women’s Fiction -- Romance / Thriller
Word count – 100k for completed manuscript
POV – Multiple first person POV
Sex scenes – Clean romance
Level of violence – Mild
No possible triggers
Number of beta readers – 5 - 10

If you would like to read the opening chapters, please do let me know. And if you start reading and would like to read on, I'd love to send my completed novel!

Many thanks in advance!

message 2: by Geralyn (new)

Geralyn | 3 comments I'd love to read the opening chapters!

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2 comments That would be great - if you let me know your email, I'll send you a message!

message 4: by Geralyn (new)

Geralyn | 3 comments geralyn2000@gmail.com