Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes > Baby Announcement

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AJ (new)

AJ Timberlake (ajtimberlake) | 823 comments This morning my parents gave birth to a healthy baby boy (their sixth child, three boys and three girls). Aaron-James Barnabas Timberlake.

message 2: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7717 comments Yeah!! Congrats on the newest addition to your family!!

message 3: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2220 comments Congrats on your baby brother AJ!

message 4: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments Congratulations AJ!

message 5: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 2094 comments Congrats to the family and to you, big sis!

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8300 comments Congratulations AJ. Love and all our blessings to your expanding family!

message 7: by Meli (new)

Meli (melihooker) | 3160 comments Congratulations AJ! Great name, sounds very regal.

message 8: by Rachel N. (new)

Rachel N. | 1442 comments Congratulations on your new brother!

message 9: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tstan) | 1182 comments Congratulations to you and your family!

message 10: by AJ (new)

AJ Timberlake (ajtimberlake) | 823 comments Thanks all! I just got back from meeting him. He is very sweet.

message 11: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7255 comments Congratulations!

message 12: by Barbara M (new)

Barbara M (barbara-m) | 2191 comments What a nice even number of boys and girls! Congratulations on you new brother!

message 13: by Holly R W (new)

Holly R W | 1179 comments As a newer member to PBT, I want to say, "congratulations" to you, too. Aaron-James is a beautiful name.

message 14: by annapi (new)

annapi | 4916 comments Great news! Congratulations!

message 15: by NancyJ (new)

NancyJ (nancyjjj) | 5008 comments Same initials! Congratulations. I just love watching baby's faces. I miss the days when the hospital nursery allowed you to look in at the newborns through a window.

message 16: by Olivermagnus (new)

Olivermagnus (lynda214) | 1954 comments How exciting. Congratulations!

message 17: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5645 comments What happy news .... a new "edition" in the family. I'm sure you'll be reading LOTS of books to him!

message 18: by Karin (new)

Karin | 6930 comments AJ wrote: "This morning my parents gave birth to a healthy baby boy (their sixth child, three boys and three girls). Aaron-James Barnabas Timberlake."

Congratulations!!!! How exciting!

message 19: by AJ (new)

AJ Timberlake (ajtimberlake) | 823 comments If anyone would like to see a photo (me with the two youngest) I added one to my profile

message 20: by Karin (new)

Karin | 6930 comments AJ wrote: "If anyone would like to see a photo (me with the two youngest) I added one to my profile"

I love it!!!!

message 21: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5645 comments AJ wrote: "If anyone would like to see a photo (me with the two youngest) I added one to my profile"

What a beautiful photo. Such joy and love evident on your face! Thank you for sharing.

message 22: by annapi (new)

annapi | 4916 comments Beautiful pic!

message 23: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6304 comments AJ wrote: "This morning my parents gave birth to a healthy baby boy (their sixth child, three boys and three girls). Aaron-James Barnabas Timberlake."

Are all six of you AJ's? Congratulations on the new baby brother! How fun. My younger son's middle name is Aaron, and ironically my older son's middle name was supposed to be James. But we had a death in the family right before he was born, and we switched it to Henry at the last minute. I had a blanket embroidered with William James that he used regardless lol!

message 24: by AJ (new)

AJ Timberlake (ajtimberlake) | 823 comments Are all six of you AJ's?"

We are not all AJ's but we are all something-J's.

Amié-Jayne
Jessica-Jayne
Cael-James
Cadence-Jayne
Ezra-James
Aaron-James

I am the only one who goes by the two letters