Feminist Science Fiction & Fantasy discussion

Free Kindle Book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevis (last edited Nov 26, 2012 09:11AM) (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) To help promote my new sci-fi book Rogue Hunter which features a strong female protagonisit, I am currently giving away free copies to any Amazon Kindle/Mobipocket owner who agrees to review it. Simply email me with the heading FREE BOOK and I'll send you a prc. file which you can transfer to your Kindle. This is a limited-time only offer, so please be prompt with your request. Thanks.

Link to Amazon sales page:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029ZANKQ

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (the_unicorn) | 3 comments that's a nice idea. However, could you produce an epub-version of your file? I have no device which is compatible with prc-files.

all the best :-)

message 3: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) Hagen,

I am currently working on an epub version of Rogue Hunter. As soon as I complete the format, I'll be happy to send you a free copy. Thanks for the interest! :)

message 4: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (the_unicorn) | 3 comments You're welcome ;-) I will just squeeze it in since in my next semester I have relatively much free time on my hands.

message 5: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) Great, I look forward to getting your thoughts on Rogue Hunter. ;)

message 6: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (the_unicorn) | 3 comments One thing I forgot yesterday:
in case you want to send me an eMail send it to:

hagen[dot:]becker[at:]googlemail[dot:]com

btw, my GPG key-ID is:

7BB147D5

(if you want to send me an encrypted eMail)

make it a good day
H.

message 7: by Kevis (last edited Aug 24, 2009 10:24AM) (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) Hagen,

No problem. Since you accepted my invite, I can always send you a PM here on GoodReads. Either way, it shouldn't be too long before I'm ready to send you a copy of my book in its new format. Thanks!