Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

Self Promotion Tips > Free Kindle Book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevis (last edited Nov 26, 2012 09:23AM) (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 105 comments To help promote my new sci-fi book Rogue Hunter, I am currently giving away free copies to any Amazon Kindle/Mobipocket owner who agrees to review it. Simply email me with the heading FREE BOOK and I'll send you a prc. file which you can transfer to your Kindle. This is a limited-time only offer, so please be prompt with your request. Thanks.

Link to Amazon sales page:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029ZANKQ

message 2: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 105 comments This is the final day to take advantage of this free book offer. If you would like to get your free copy of Rogue Hunter, just click on the following link:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

message 3: by S. (new)

S. (tangodream) Just wanted to let you know, I've read your message and hope you have had great luck with it. Lots of people contacting you. For my part, I don't have or want a kindle or any of the other portable e-readers. I like the real thing--a book in my hands. I hope you have heard from a lot of folks on this, though! I'm cheering for you. Now, off to see if I can find a hard-copy of your book! Best wishes.

message 4: by Kevis (last edited Aug 29, 2009 10:40AM) (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 105 comments S.,

Thanks for the kind words. Actually, I'm gearing up to publish the hard copy version of Rogue Hunter by Halloween. I just need to take care of a few things such as contracting new artwork and other little tidbits. I'll be sure to broadcast the release of the hard copy version when its ready. Thanks for the interest and the wonderful encouragement!

message 5: by S. (new)

S. (tangodream) Yes, please keep me posted! I just haven't gotten into the e-reader thing--yet. Not sure I ever will, as long as I can get the hardcopies. Best of luck!

message 6: by Kevis (new)

Kevis Hendrickson (kevishendrickson) | 105 comments No problem. Will do! :)

Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rogue Hunter: Quest of the Hunter (other topics)