Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
11 views
True Crime Trivia Answers > Motorcycle Gang Question

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11635 comments Which of these unusual features is true of the Satan's Dragons motorcycle gang?

A) All members were single dads
B) All Laotian
C) No drugs
D) All were ex-cops on parole
E) No motorcycles!
F) All were single moms
G) All had the same rare skin disorder


Diane in Australia | 640 comments E) No motorcycles!


message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (cmmcgee_writer92) | 210 comments D


message 4: by Fishface (last edited Apr 24, 2019 06:29AM) (new)

Fishface | 11635 comments E is DING DING DING correct! All the guys in this motorcycle gang were on welfare and couldn't hope to buy themselves motorcycles. They can dream, though, can't they?


message 5: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11635 comments


message 6: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments Fishface wrote: "E is DING DING DING correct! All the guys in this motorcycle gang were on welfare and couldn't hope to buy themselves motorcycles. They can dream, though, can't they?"

Fishface, I am trying to figure out how to send a gif to this thread? I copied the link but that is as far as I got.


message 7: by Fishface (last edited Apr 25, 2019 11:27AM) (new)

Fishface | 11635 comments You add the "insert image" code. Left pointy bracket img src=add your image image link here right pointy bracket.


message 8: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) | 1255 comments When you are making a post there is a link right above this box in the right-hand corner that says (some html is ok). click that link and it shows you how to insert things.


message 9: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments Fishface wrote: "You add the "insert image" code. Left pointy bracket img src=add your image image link here right pointy bracket."

image:


message 10: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments Rita wrote: "Fishface wrote: "You add the "insert image" code. Left pointy bracket img src=add your image image link here right pointy bracket."

image:

Good Lord, is this it?



message 12: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments Rita wrote: "Rita wrote: "Fishface wrote: "You add the "insert image" code. Left pointy bracket img src=add your image image link here right pointy bracket."

image:



message 13: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments I give up.


message 14: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11635 comments Even if you type it in perfectly, not every image wants to be posted. It's adorable though Rita!


message 15: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (last edited May 03, 2019 07:08AM) (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3326 comments Mod
Rita wrote: "I give up."

Needs 'gif' or another image file type at the end, like 'jpg'

image: < img src="https://www.goodreads.com/image..." width="40" height="100" alt="description"/> (Width must be 0-400, Height must be 0-1000, alt is a description of the image. All three are optional, but recommended.)


message 16: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments Lady ♥ Belleza wrote: "Rita wrote: "I give up."

Needs 'gif' or another image file type at the end, like 'jpg'

image: (Width must be 0-400, Height must be 0-1000, alt is a description of the image. All three are optio..."


OMG....I didn't think anyone would have replied back!!! BLESS YOU BELLEZA!!! Thanks so much my friend and now I have my homework cut out for me!

***doing the hopeful dance***


message 17: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11635 comments Well, that's more than I knew about it for sure...


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.