What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Psychological thriller, guy takes girl to meet parents, and to dairy queen and a school [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 2 comments Looking for the title of a psychological thriller book where a guy takes his girlfriend to meet his parents, told from the girlfriends perspective. Possible spoilers ahead: On the trip to his parents house she debates whether she wants to break up with him or not. They have a weird encounter at his parents' house out in the middle of nowhere during winter, and when they leave they stop at Dairy Queen. After that, they stop by the guys old high school and thats when things get real weird, and I won't spoil the ending. I can't for the life of me remember the title but I read it in May 2017 and I believe it was written within a few years of then at least. I think the cover was black with red font?

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 5 comments Iain Reid's I'm Thinking of Ending Things! I'm Thinking of Ending Things

message 3: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 2 comments That's it!! Thank you! I've been trying to find this book for almost a year and have had no luck. Thank you so much!

message 4: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Glad you found it, Hayley. It's such a great and creepy book! I'll move this to solved for you.