Witches vs. Patriarchy discussion

Dearest friends, this group is now public.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eli (new)

Eli | 5 comments Mod
Due to lack of engagement within the subreddit and my overwhelming lack of desire to moderate anything (kthx) this group is now public.

Michelle | musingsbymichelle (musingsbymichelle) | 1 comments Hi Eli!

Is this group still active? I love the subreddit btw!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 4 comments im so glad this is public hi friends

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 1 comments Mikaela wrote: "just joined! I'd like to recommend the book Circe, I think it fits quite well."
Agreed! So good.

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan Pyles | 3 comments Circe is SO GOOD! There is also a story inside of N.K. Jemisin’s collection of short stories How Long ‘Til Black Future Month that is an amazing kitchen witch story called L’Alchimista as well as the story prior to that one called Red Dirt Witch aaaanndd maybe even more because I haven’t finished the book yet but L’Alchimista & Red Dirt Witch both really spoke to me!

message 6: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 32 comments a while back i listened to Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft and it was really good.

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly (seullybwillikers) | 4 comments Mikaela wrote: "just joined! I'd like to recommend the book Circe, I think it fits quite well."

My IRL book club just received that book yesterday! I haven't started it yet, but I plan to this week. I can't wait, I've heard amazing things about it.