What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Colorful_tears516 | 1 comments I read this book in 2016, I can't seem to find it anywhere. It was about two siblings, a boy and a girl. They inherited their grandmother's/grandfather's Manor or house, their parents were artists and they were backpacking in other countries. With the house there was a detached garage that was the parents workplace and I think there was also a small guest house as well. The main character (the girl) would go to the coffee shop or Cafe in town, she met a boy (I can't remember much of the plot, unfortunately). There was something about a bridge and/or a tunnel in the woods and it got very suspenseful. There was also something about a friend she had named Sunshine or sunny who lived in a cabin.
I apologise if this isn't very descriptive but this is all I can remember, I've been looking for this book for months now and any leads would be incredibly helpful, thank you!!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Apr 26, 2019 12:48AM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Colorful_tears516, please add some of those plot details (that you've already written) to your header/title. This will attract more eyes to your request. "YA book" is not descriptive enough.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Colorful_tears516, are there fantasy elements?

How old are the brother and sister?

What's the time period and location (country/region) of the story?