What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Paranormal Romance series. Heroine is a warrior queen. Hero is a shapeshifter (lion or feline?). Hero is attacked by enemies, heroine rescues him & nurses his injuries in a cave, but doesn't want him to become king.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelo (new)

Chelo Cala | 4 comments tbh, i’m not clear on the details. the book is part of a series and i may have mistakenly thought - certain detail was in book 1 when it was really in book 2.

the heroine is the queen of their kingdom and she has a younger sister.

the hero is a shapeshifter (a lion or something feline, i think). at the start of the story the hero gets attacked by enemies and is rescued by the heroine. heroine brings him to a cave and nurses his injury. initially, he doesn’t recognize her as queen.

-the queen is reluctant to pursue their relationship and marry him since that would make him king and she’s afraid he will usurp the throne (she has had a family history of that happening)

-young sister convinces queen that hero is sincere and would never steal the crown. so queen makes the hero her consort(?) and gives him an armband which she leaves on a tree branch(?)

-hero shows up at queen’s quarter or balcony wearing the armband which shows his acceptance. he doesn’t care about the crown he only wants her.

message 2: by Chelo (new)

Chelo Cala | 4 comments bump

message 3: by Chelo (new)

Chelo Cala | 4 comments bump

message 4: by Stella❤️ (new)

Stella❤️ 孔凡星 (stella_conway6) | 58 comments Is this YA? And do you have a general time frame around when this book could've come out?

message 5: by Chelo (new)

Chelo Cala | 4 comments wow i finally got a response :))

no, it’s not YA. and i’m sorry but i really have no idea when it came out. but it was part of a series (i think). i’m not helping, am i?

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32045 comments Mod
Chelo, I added some plot details to the topic header, so your book might be recognized from that description alone. Many members only read the headers.

Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the topic header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days, not more often – unless you have new information to share. This will allow new and different members to see your request.

message 7: by Stella❤️ (new)

Stella❤️ 孔凡星 (stella_conway6) | 58 comments Do you remember what the cover looked like? Was it more of an “adult fantasy with a romance” or a “fantasy smut/erotica romance”?