Coldplay discussion

Favorite song

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jake (new)

Jake | 7 comments Mod
What is your favorite song by Coldplay?

Mine would have to be Lovers in Japan or Shiver.

message 2: by Oceanwaves (last edited Aug 23, 2009 03:41PM) (new)

Oceanwaves (OceanwavesHeartSoul) | 2 comments Viva la Vida is my favorite! :D

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 6 comments I agree, Jake, Lovers in Japan is great. (:

message 4: by Jake (new)

Jake | 7 comments Mod
I think everybody knows Coldplay for Viva la Vida, resently I was looking for some Coldplay songs on youtube, and the Viva la Vida music video had 50.6 (this was a few days ago) MILLION views. I have to admit that it is probably one of their greatest songs, but some of their songs don't get as much credit as they deserve.

message 5: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 6 comments Yeah, really.

message 6: by deliabookworm (new)

deliabookworm | 20 comments 1. Viva la Vida
2. Violet Hill
3. 42
4. In My Place
5. Politik
6. Fix You
7. Reign of Love
8. Postcards from Far Away
9. Lost?
10. Lost+
11. Yellow
12.Talk
and every other song they've ever made....Amsterdam is amazing too...so is Clocks...I'm scarily obsessed with Coldplay, lol. My friend and I saw them in concert over the summer, most amazing thing EVER.

message 7: by Madeline (new)

Madeline ^^ Everything Delia put, in almost that same order. But add GPASOYF. :) Hi, D!!!

(I am the other scarily-obsessed-friend-she-went-to-the-concert-with person. :) It was AMAZING!!!!)

message 8: by deliabookworm (new)

deliabookworm | 20 comments IraGIrl wrote: "^^ Everything Delia put, in almost that same order. But add GPASOYF. :) Hi, D!!!
"

oh yeah i forgot god put a smile on your face...that is such an eerie song, both the tune and the lyrics and the music video...well...not "both" i guess but all three lol

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Deliabookworm wrote: "IraGIrl wrote: "^^ Everything Delia put, in almost that same order. But add GPASOYF. :) Hi, D!!!
"
oh yeah i forgot god put a smile on your face...that is such an eerie song, both the tune and the..."

*Nods excitedly*

message 10: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby1211) i really luv clocks