Aussie Readers discussion

The Boy With Blue Trousers
This topic is about The Boy With Blue Trousers
Our Authors Spotlight > New book coming soon

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carol Jones | 100 comments My second novel will be released in mid-June by Head of Zeus, and distributed in Australia by HarperCollins. It's a story of love and vengeance set in 1850s Australia and China. On the goldfields of 19th-century Australia, two very different women are trying to escape their pasts, a young English governess and a silk-reeler from southern China. I hope it will appeal to some of the Aussie Readers group who enjoy historical fiction.

Jülie ☼♄  | 6262 comments Carol wrote: "My second novel will be released in mid-June by Head of Zeus, and distributed in Australia by HarperCollins. It's a story of love and vengeance set in 1850s Australia and China. On the goldfields o..."

Sounds like a good read Carol, I'll look forward to seeing it hit the shelves 🤗

Andrea | 1585 comments Carol, you had me at China! Good luck with it.

message 4: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brenda | 68786 comments Mod
Carol wrote: "My second novel will be released in mid-June by Head of Zeus, and distributed in Australia by HarperCollins. It's a story of love and vengeance set in 1850s Australia and China. On the goldfields o..."

Sounds fabulous Carol!! I hope it's going to be on NetGalley? Congratulations and I'm already looking forward to it :)

Carol Jones | 100 comments Thanks Julie.

Carol Jones | 100 comments Andrea wrote: "Carol, you had me at China! Good luck with it."

Thanks Andrea. I hope you will like it.

Carol Jones | 100 comments Brenda wrote: "Carol wrote: "My second novel will be released in mid-June by Head of Zeus, and distributed in Australia by HarperCollins. It's a story of love and vengeance set in 1850s Australia and China. On th..."

I'm fairly sure it will be on HarperCollins Australia's NetGalley page. The previous book was listed there. Hope you get a chance to read it.

message 8: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (last edited Apr 22, 2019 10:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Oh I will if it's there Carol :) I've already added it to my wish list.

It's not on NG yet - I looked ;)

Carol Jones | 100 comments Brenda wrote: "Oh I will if it's there Carol :) I've already added it to my wish list.

It's not on NG yet - I looked ;)"

Probably next month.

message 10: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 4 stars

message 11: by Veronica ⭐️ (new)

Veronica ⭐️ | 2244 comments I Love stories about Colonial Australia. I will be looking out for this one.

Carol Jones | 100 comments Veronica ⭐️ wrote: "I Love stories about Colonial Australia. I will be looking out for this one."

Thanks Veronica. I hope you get a chance to read it!