What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Teen fiction, a boy stuck in a basement/boot camp type of place that escapes

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whitley (new)

Whitley Winn | 1 comments I'm looking for this book for my friend and she said this is all she can remember about it. I checked Google and she said it's similar to The Boy In The Basement but it's not that one. But she said it may have had "buried" or "safe" in the title. We both would appreciate your help. Please and thank you.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4160 comments Whitley wrote: "said it may have had "buried" or "safe" in the title...."

The advanced search on worldcat.org works well for searches where title/part of the title is remembered. You can try that if no one has suggestions.

Charnell (Reviews from a Bookworm) (reviewsfromabookworm) | 1 comments Boot Camp by Todd Strasser - a boot camp story where a teen boy escapes?

Does she remember anything else about the plot? And how long ago did she read it?

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Boot CampFor the link to Charnell.

You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Boot Camp (other topics)