The Spirit Kingdom discussion

misc. character threads > collaboration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 710 (710 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ}, We are all one (last edited Jul 16, 2019 01:01PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1649 comments Mod

Anyone can collaborate here.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 763 comments Nathaniel a prince is interested in a maid if any of the royal family is interested.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 763 comments Also i have that Nathaniel was trained by his father on how to use the sword -- the basics though -- and then he is handled over to a master swordman at the age of seven. But I also have that the king was a member of the guard at one point.

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments Kaiden is the eldest son, and is not the fun sibling but he is nice and helpful. He tries to talk sense into his siblings when he sees them lacking in their duty.

I say that Kaiden attends a lot of royal meetings, and is a very good swordsman.

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments ****Also, his siblings can call him Kaid if they want

message 6: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ}, We are all one (new)

I have the king, so if we want to have a problem with the father and his two boys??

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments Yes :)
also what issues are currently in the kingdom? As in regards to financially, and criminal rates and attacks? Because Kaiden needs to know these things XD

***Is one of the children acting as an emissary between the kingdoms or is that another character?

***Is there going to be like a council meeting or so coming up??

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 763 comments I have Nathaniel as a go to man between kingdoms with strengthening ties between kingdoms.

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments Ah ok,
also we need to rp Nathaniel and Kaiden lol. Like maybe they could sword fight or something??

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 763 comments Ok we will do that next.

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments So Kaiden is a very strong spirit bender and has lost control of his abilities and is highly unstable.
He will eventually seek guidance in his sister Acelin, and Nathaniel.
He has killed a girl (Vixen, created by Anastasia) by accident and has used his spirit bending to resurrect her.
He is keeping this secret, for obvious reasons- but this event has noticeably changed him.
He is more frail, and sickly then usual, and more quiet and anxious.
He has lost his drive to be king as he knows that no one needs an unstable monarch.
He has also lost his sense of responsibility and has become more reckless.
Gradually, he will form a brotherly friendship with Vixen who helps him in his broken stage. Kaiden also shares a type of bond with Vixen as they share a life-force.

message 12: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ}, We are all one (new)

Ohhhh that’s actaully really smart and cool. The king would be veryyyyy pissed tho lol

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments I’m planning on it ;)
Anddd on the fact that when he finds out Kaiden defends vixen...

message 14: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 823 comments Mod
Just putting this here so everyone knows MY BABE ACELIN WANTS TO DO A HELP! She's the middle daughter, 17, and she's currently helping Kaiden with his lil issue and working to protect Vixen and keep their secret, but she's open to helping all of her siblings or anyone else with anything. She's more focused on domestic policy than foreign policy, but she loves all her siblings equally and will support and help them through anything they need. She's well versed in politics and the current state of the kingdom, the King isn't very fond of her though gshskslsksla and she's not a very traditional princess. She doesn't wear lavish dresses unless absolutely necessary, not a big fan of makeup or jewelry, and prefers to drop formalities when around the people who work at the castle. She's very forgiving when one of her siblings makes a mistake and holds being a good person above being a good royal or how much money you have. She believes in the inherent worth of every human, no matter their age or whether they are a bender or a human. She's basically the poster child of a rebellious princess who doesn't listen to a lot of the rules and does work without getting the recognition. In terms of the battle for the throne, she doesn't take sides and acknowledges that either of her oldest siblings would be great and that any of her siblings would also do well on the throne.
~~~
You should come to her if you've got any problem. Literally, any problem just hit her up. Or if you think she's an incompetent and insufferable little girl like the king, she could always use a good telling off.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the eldest princess (Aphrodite Alain) for future refrence.

---

I could just imagine Aphrodite trying to force Acelin into a makeover! 😂

message 16: by Weird And Odd (new)

Oh nice so Acelin just found out that the crown prince and princess weren't made aware of some tax stuff, so Acelin will probably want to find Aphrodite and make her aware of some stuff, anyway we can arrange that?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aphrodite would need to know that! I would love to rp that out!

message 18: by Weird And Odd (new)

Great! I promise it won't be boring, but where can Acelin find Aphrodite?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm... well, I find Aphrodite would spend most her time in the 3rd courtyard practicing her gardening.

message 20: by Weird And Odd (new)

Sounds good! You wanna post there and I'll have Acelin go looking for her?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Will do!

message 22: by Weird And Odd (new)

Niceee

message 23: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ}, We are all one (new)

I love the makeover idea.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it would be hilarious!

message 25: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ}, We are all one (new)

Lol I just realized Acelin is snitching on her father. Damn.

message 26: by Weird And Odd (new)

Well you know what if he's got a problem with it he can fight her *throws up tiny fists*

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments Lol. So like eventually I think we should make the king Find out about Kaiden and vixen and acelin. But not yet, I want the betrayal to be dramatic (view spoiler)
But like when it does happen, how should it happen???

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe we could though a ball, or a feast, and it happens there.

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments omg should Aphrodite and Kaiden have a 26th bday?????
that would be interesting lol

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Oohh! Throwing a birthday would be so fun lol

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments Kaiden would hate it, and is Aphrodite more like the social twin???
and it would just be so tense between them especially since Kaiden had a fight with his dad who compared him to Aphrodite. And Kaiden now broke the law :) that would be fun as to rp

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Aphrodite is definitely more social. Aphrodite has been pure for the moment, so nothing to be tense about with her.

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments true true
but there is still that drama between who gets the throne tho deep down Kaiden does love her it just sucks being compared between them

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

It's quite sad really because truly either of them would do lovely, but only one can rule....Or maybe we can fix that

jammy ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ (chaoticdumbo) | 2154 comments ;)

**cough cough (view spoiler)

but i doubt Kaiden would rule lol when his father finds out he brought somebody back- and a criminal nonetheless

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

True, true lol

message 37: by Weird And Odd (new)

Honestly, I would like to think whoever gets the throne officially will appoint the other as regent and they can rule side by side but that's just me and my impartial babe Acelin

message 38: by Weird And Odd (new)

You know I think it would be cute for Acelin to find the king in a vulnerable state and she gets the opportunity to comfort him. Like ”Yeah you're a pain in the butt but I still love you and just want you to feel like a good king without feeling bad” type of thing

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aphrodite would definitely love to rule beside Kaiden whether she is queen or not.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I kinda sorta really want to through a mascarade ball

message 41: by Weird And Odd (new)

Girl the kingdom BROKE

message 42: by Weird And Odd (new)

Plus that wouldn't be a good way to get more money flowing

message 43: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ}, We are all one (new)

There’s actually going to be a celebration soon, with the holiday passing of the dead coming. You’ll find more info on it in the information thread.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 763 comments A ball/party or what?

message 45: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Would it be possible for Autumn to have a small fight with someone in the family? I want to develop her character a bit more before I make new characters, and while I have some ideas for her, I think I'll leave those to wait until after Kaiden's dramatic revelation. Until then, I was just hoping for small stuff to happen to her.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 763 comments Nathaniel maybe?

message 47: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) That would do :)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 763 comments He is in his chambers if she want to brust into his room.

message 49: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Hm, what would they fight over, though? That part I didn't think of.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 763 comments He could have ate her favorite treat from the fridge or he could have ruin her chances with a suitor. Anything really.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15