What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Science fiction featuring elite race of human like creatures

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aimee (new)

Aimee | 1 comments I read what I believe was the first in a planned series several years ago - six or seven at the most. A race of elite human like creatures ruled and normal people were kept in slums and servitude. One of these elites takes an unusual girl in as a slave but it turns out she somehow has powers to heal him. His family is involved in a conflict with other elite families and when he is wounded she heals him rather than letting him die. I believe at the end he is taken captive and she plans to find him. I THINK that maybe "bone" was in the title but I don't remember for sure. I think this was probably considered a YA book series but I'm not sure about that either.

message 2: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments This one sounds really good! I hope you find it because I want to read it lol. Do you remember anything about the cover or if the author was male or female? Was the setting a futuristic earth or more of an alternate universe?

message 3: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (baticeer) | 51 comments I haven't read it but based on the summary, sort of sounds like The Bone Season?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37566 comments Mod
Aimee is still looking for this. It was read around 2016-17.

Deleting duplicate thread.