Books Real When Shared discussion

Forever, Interrupted
This topic is about Forever, Interrupted
Announcements > Book announcement - May 2019

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emma | 120 comments Mod
Hi guys!

It's time to announce our book club's pick for the month of May.
We've decided to read Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid .

It's a contemporary romance by a very popular author. You may know her as the writer of The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo or Daisy Jones & The Six. We can't wait to read one of her novels!

As always, we'd love for you to join us so that we can all talk about this book at the end of the month.

☕️Hélène⚜️ (timelessnreading) I’ll be getting the book tomorrow not an easy to find. Stores don’t keep it or the library it’s out until the end of May or your in line! Found it at a local book store! 🥰

Emma | 120 comments Mod
☕️Hélène⚜️ wrote: "I’ll be getting the book tomorrow not an easy to find. Stores don’t keep it or the library it’s out until the end of May or your in line! Found it at a local book store! 🥰"

I'm so glad you were able to find it!

☕️Hélène⚜️ (timelessnreading) Emma! Got the book(happy 💃🏼). Will start today or on May 1! Can I start now or wait?

Emma | 120 comments Mod
☕️Hélène⚜️ wrote: "Emma! Got the book(happy 💃🏼). Will start today or on May 1! Can I start now or wait?"

As you please. We'll probably going to open the discussion for this book in mid May or a bit later, so you've got all the time you want. 😊