What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction series. dysfunctional; father left five kids and mom; has 5 kids with another woman

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Urmila (new)

Urmila | 2 comments Hi I am searching for book where the main character's family is little bit disfunctional the father has left the main lead's mother and marries another woman having 5-6 kids with her when he had already 5 kids with the lead's mother. Also the step brother is a baseball player the lead is working at a high post in his father's company the step mother's name is Sara n the step brother's name is Cody the lead's sister due to the father's scandal suffers from panic attacks but still saved her step sister's life. Please help me find this series as I don't remember the series name and the author as well and also there might be iron or ivory in the series title

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Urmila, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Please add plot details (no spoilers) and genre to your topic header/title using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile website or app). Someone is more likely to recognize your book. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

Please read our guidelines for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Urmila (new)

Urmila | 2 comments Kris wrote: "Urmila, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Please add plot details (no spoilers) and genre to your topic header/title using the small "edit" link on th..."

Year was around 2016-2017 and can't remember plot details and genre might be erotica or erotic romance and sorry but can't remember the plot details only that there was a family father left them to marry another woman named Sara or something with S the elder brother takes the responsibility and is a millionaire or billionaire I guess and about his Little sister which suffers from panic attacks because of their father marrying another woman and family a happy family life with them that's all I remember

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Urmila ~~
I added some details to your header.

You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 213 from seven months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!