The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > MAY 2019 FWYS Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

message 2: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16144 comments Mod
💈MAY 2019 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge
🌸 FIFTH Shelf for 2019

Please post your shelves. NO COMMENTS in this thread please. After I post the pair, it will add a link to the shelf, and then you can add discussion comments.

🍭1) 🍭Please only post a list of 5 series STARTED OR NOT STARTED

*When listing your series, please only list the bookcovers you have NOT read yet.
**Novellas are optional.

🎯It is the Picker's option to chose Option A or Option B!!
2) OPTION A: An assigned person will pick ONE series from your post series.
OPTION B: An assigned person will pick TWO series from your post series.

3) You have one month: MAY 2019
OPTION A: to try to read as many books in that series as you can—minimum two books in that series.
OPTION B: try to read as many books in the two series as you can—minimum one book per series.

*if you don't read your chosen series, it's okay because this challenge is for YOUR ENJOYMENT.

4) Please try to select for your pair ASAP as we all get excited and waiting is torture to some.

5) After you have made your selections, please return to your original bookshelf and update that shelf with the books your chose and the ones chosen for you.

TIMELINE
APRIL 21st-26th, 2019:
Participants will Post their shelves
*If you do not list a shelf, I will not pair you with anyone
***Cut off on APRIL 26th

APRIL 26th-29th, 2019: Pairs will be posted & then Selection of a Series (Specify Option A or B)
*Again, as I said earlier, please try to select for your pair ASAP.

APRIL 30th: Re-picks for those who didn’t get the pick

**MOD ASSIST: TCF Mods Trea, Denise & Lanelle are also around for assistance.

How to Change Texts (view spoiler)

message 4: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Apr 30, 2019 05:31PM) (new)

PAIRS
☑ made a pick

Joyce picks for Ezinwanyi
**Laurla picks for Ezinwanyi
**Sunshine picks for LaurLa
Sunshine picks for Danielle Gypsy Soul
Theo picks for Jennifer
Nikk the Sapphired Book Dragon picks for Suzanne
Cathy picks for Joyce
Colleen picks for ☘KathyD☘
☑ Ezinwanyi picks for Karen ♐
Jammin Jenny picks for Louise
Jennifer picks for Cathy
☘KathyD☘ picks for Tari
Jothany picks for Jammin Jenny
Karen ♐ picks for Nikk the Sapphired Book Dragon
Louise picks for Colleen
Suzanne picks for Jothany
Tari picks for Sunshine
Danielle Gypsy Soul picks for Theo

message 5: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited May 03, 2019 05:52AM) (new)

♛ I picked for Karen ♐: (Option B) Blacktop Cowboys & I-Team
☀️ Joyce picked for me: (Option A): How to Date a Douchebag
☀️ Joyce picked for me: (Option A): Men of the North by Elin Peer
Ezinwanyi's MAY 2019 FWYS - Series List
(view spoiler)
4) Men of the North by Elin Peer (Book 6-9):
The Genius (Men of the North #6) by Elin Peer The Seducer (Men of the North #4) by Elin Peer The Dancer (Men of the North #7) by Elin Peer The Athlete (Men of the North #8) by Elin Peer
5) How to Date a Douchebag by Sara Ney (Books 2-5)
The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #2) by Sara Ney The Learning Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #3) by Sara Ney The Coaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #4) by Sara Ney The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5) by Sara Ney

(view spoiler)

message 6: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Apr 28, 2019 03:19PM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1331 comments Danielle Gypsy Soul's FWYS List

I pick Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for Theo
Sunshine picks Duncan Andrews Series for me

1. A Matter of Time by Mary Calmes
Parting Shot (A Matter of Time, #7) by Mary Calmes Piece of Cake (A Matter of Time, #8) by Mary Calmes Hannah's Big Night (A Matter of Time, #8.5) by Mary Calmes Another Day With Jory (A Matter of Time #8.6) by Mary Calmes

2. The Beacon Hill's Sorcerer by S.J. Himes
The Necromancer's Dilemma (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #2) by S.J. Himes The Necromancer's Reckoning (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #3) by S.J. Himes A History of Trouble (The Beacon Hills Sorcerer #3.5) by S.J. Himes Mastering the Flames (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #4) by S.J. Himes

3. Sinner's Gin by Rhys Ford
Absinthe of Malice (Sinners, #5) by Rhys Ford Sin and Tonic (Sinners, #6) by Rhys Ford

4. Duncan Andrews Thrillers by Stephen Osborne
Dead End (Duncan Andrews Thrillers, #4) by Stephen Osborne Under a Blood-Red Moon (Duncan Andrews Thrillers, #5) by Stephen Osborne Cold as the Clay (Duncan Andrews Thrillers, #6) by Stephen Osborne

5. Agents Irish and Whiskey by Layla Reyne
Tequila Sunrise (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #4) by Layla Reyne Blended Whiskey (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #4.5) by Layla Reyne

Possible Upcoming Series:(view spoiler)

Series Caught Up on or One Book Left

(view spoiler)

message 7: by LaurLa (last edited May 01, 2019 06:54PM) (new)

LaurLa | 2426 comments LaurLa's FWYS Series List ~~ May

🔷I pick for: Ezi
🔷Series: Men of the North by Elin Peer

🔷Picked for me: Sunshine
🔷Series: MacKenzie Family ~ Liliana Hart

MacKenzie Family ~ Liliana Hart
Secrets and Satin (The MacKenzie Family, #7) by Liliana Hart Sins and Scarlet Lace (The MacKenzie Family, #8) by Liliana Hart Sizzle (The MacKenzie Family, #9) by Liliana Hart Captured in Surrender (The MacKenzie Family, #9.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #3) by Liliana Hart Crave (The MacKenzie Family, #10) by Liliana Hart
The Promise of Surrender (The MacKenzie Family, #10.1; 1001 Dark Nights, #32) by Liliana Hart Trouble Maker (The MacKenzie Family, #10.2) by Liliana Hart Scorch (The MacKenzie Family, #11) by Liliana Hart Sweet Surrender (The MacKenzie Family, #11.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #51) by Liliana Hart Spies & Stilettos (The MacKenzie Family #12) by Liliana Hart Dawn of Surrender (The MacKenzie Family, #12.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #74) by Liliana Hart

Maggie O'Dell ~ Alex Kava
Fireproof (Maggie O'Dell, #10) by Alex Kava Stranded (Maggie O'Dell, #11) by Alex Kava Off the Grid by Alex Kava Before Evil (Maggie O'Dell #0) by Alex Kava

Bagram Special Ops ~ Kaylea Cross
Lethal Pursuit (Bagram Special Ops, #3) by Kaylea Cross Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4) by Kaylea Cross Collateral Damage (Bagram Special Ops #5) by Kaylea Cross Never Surrender (Bagram Special Ops, #5.5; The MacKenzie Family, #12.4) by Kaylea Cross

Forged of Steele ~ Brenda Jackson
Private Arrangements (Forged of Steele, #10) by Brenda Jackson Possessed by Passion (Forged of Steele, Book 11) by Brenda Jackson Guilty Pleasure (Forged of Steele, Book 12) by Brenda Jackson

Damaged Heroes ~ Sandy James
Faith of the Heart (Damaged Heroes, #4) by Sandy James Twist of Fate (Damaged Heroes #5) by Sandy James

message 8: by Jennifer (last edited Apr 27, 2019 07:29AM) (new)

message 9: by Suzanne (last edited May 20, 2019 07:02PM) (new)

Suzanne | 798 comments Suzanne's FWYS List for 2019

Picked for me: Elemental Assassin

I picked: Iron Druid and Kate Daniels for Jothany

1. Kate Burkholder
Her Last Breath (Kate Burkholder, #5) by Linda Castillo The Dead Will Tell (Kate Burkholder, #6) by Linda Castillo After the Storm (Kate Burkholder, #7) by Linda Castillo Among the Wicked (Kate Burkholder #8) by Linda Castillo

2. Elemental Assassin
Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13) by Jennifer Estep Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin, #14) by Jennifer Estep Venom in the Veins (Elemental Assassin, #17) by Jennifer Estep

3. Spindle Cove
A Lady by Midnight (Spindle Cove, #3) by Tessa Dare Beauty and the Blacksmith (Spindle Cove, #3.5) by Tessa Dare Any Duchess Will Do (Spindle Cove, #4) by Tessa Dare

4. Until the End of the World
And After (Until the End of the World, #2) by Sarah Lyons Fleming All the Stars in the Sky (Until the End of the World, #3) by Sarah Lyons Fleming

5. Domestic Diva Mysteries
The Diva Takes the Cake (A Domestic Diva Mystery, #2) by Krista Davis The Diva Cooks up a Storm (A Domestic Diva Mystery, #11) by Krista Davis The Diva Sweetens the Pie (A Domestic Diva Mystery, #12) by Krista Davis

Books Read in May:
The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) by Jennifer Estep Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) by Jennifer Estep

Series Finished
The Murderbot Diaries

FWS Series with one book left
1. Magister: Legacy of Kings (The Magister Trilogy, #3) by C.S. Friedman

message 10: by Joyce (last edited May 06, 2019 06:12PM) (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 575 comments FWYS 2019

I picked for Ezinwanyi option A and How to Date a Douchbag.
Cathy Picked option B Ghosts and Reincarnation and Stephanie Plum.

1: In Death series by J.D. Robb (24-47 current end of series)
Innocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. Robb Eternity in Death (In Death #25.5) by J.D. Robb Creation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. Robb Strangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. Robb Salvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. Robb Ritual in Death (In Death, #27.5) by J.D. Robb Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb Missing in Death (In Death, #29.5) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Possession in Death (In Death, #31.5) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb Taken in Death (In Death, #37.5) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb Festive in Death (In Death, #39) by J.D. Robb Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb Devoted in Death (In Death, #41) by J.D. Robb Wonderment in Death (In Death, #41.5) by J.D. Robb Brotherhood in Death (In Death, #42) by J.D. Robb Apprentice in Death (In Death, #43) by J.D. Robb Echoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. Robb Secrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. Robb Dark in Death (In Death, #46) by J.D. Robb Leverage in Death (In Death, #47) by J.D. Robb

2: Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich (17-25 current end of series)
Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum, #17) by Janet Evanovich Explosive Eighteen (Stephanie Plum, #18) by Janet Evanovich Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum, #19) by Janet Evanovich Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum, #20) by Janet Evanovich Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum, #21) by Janet Evanovich Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum, #22) by Janet Evanovich Turbo Twenty-Three (Stephanie Plum, #23) by Janet Evanovich Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum, #24) by Janet Evanovich Look Alive Twenty-Five (Stephanie Plum, #25) by Janet Evanovich

3. Ghosts and Reincarination by Kristen Ashley (1,3,4,5)
Penmort Castle (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #1) by Kristen Ashley Lacybourne Manor (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #3) by Kristen Ashley Fairytale Come Alive (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #4) by Kristen Ashley Lucky Stars (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #5) by Kristen Ashley

4. Innkeeper Chronicles by Ilona Andrews (books 3, 3.5)
One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3) by Ilona Andrews Sweep of the Blade (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4) by Ilona Andrews

5. Aisling Grey (Books 3-4)
Light My Fire (Aisling Grey #3) by Katie MacAlister Holy Smokes (Aisling Grey, #4) by Katie MacAlister

I Finished Lacybourne Manor (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #3) by Kristen Ashley 5/4/19
I Finished Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum, #17) by Janet Evanovich 5/6/19

message 11: by ☘KathyD☘ (last edited Apr 29, 2019 11:43AM) (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 888 comments Kathy’s Finish What You Started May List

Boudreaux, Kristen Proby
Easy Melody (Boudreaux, #3) by Kristen Proby Easy Kisses (Boudreaux, #4) by Kristen Proby Easy For Keeps (Boudreaux #3.5; 1001 Dark Nights #41) by Kristen Proby Easy Magic (Boudreaux, #5) by Kristen Proby Easy Fortune (Boudreaux, #5.5) by Kristen Proby Easy Nights (Boudreaux, #6) by Kristen Proby

In Death, J.D. Robb
Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb Taken in Death (In Death, #37.5) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb Festive in Death (In Death, #39) by J.D. Robb Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb Devoted in Death (In Death, #41) by J.D. Robb Wonderment in Death (In Death, #41.5) by J.D. Robb Brotherhood in Death (In Death, #42) by J.D. Robb Apprentice in Death (In Death, #43) by J.D. Robb Echoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. Robb Secrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. Robb Dark in Death (In Death, #46) by J.D. Robb Leverage in Death (In Death, #47) by J.D. Robb Connections in Death (In Death, #48) by J.D. Robb

Montgomery Ink, Carrie Ann Ryan
Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink Colorado Springs, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan Ashes to Ink (Montgomery Ink Colorado Springs, #2.5) by Carrie Ann Ryan Jagged Ink (Montgomery Ink Colorado Springs, #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan

SEAL of Protection, Susan Stoker
Protecting Jessyka (SEAL of Protection, #6) by Susan Stoker Protecting Julie (Hot SEALs; SEAL of Protection, #6.5) by Susan Stoker Protecting Melody (SEAL of Protection, #7) by Susan Stoker Protecting the Future (SEAL of Protection, #8) by Susan Stoker

Stark Saga, Julie Kenner
Take Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.5) by J. Kenner Tame Me (Stark International Trilogy, #0.5) by J. Kenner Wanted (Most Wanted, #1) by J. Kenner Heated (Most Wanted, #2) by J. Kenner Ignited (Most Wanted, #3) by J. Kenner Have Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.6) by J. Kenner Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.3; Stark Ever After #3) by J. Kenner Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1) by J. Kenner On My Knees (Stark International Trilogy, #2) by J. Kenner Under My Skin (Stark International Trilogy, #3) by J. Kenner Seduce Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.8) by J. Kenner Unwrap Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.9) by J. Kenner Deepest Kiss (Stark Ever After #6; Stark Trilogy #3.6) by J. Kenner Dirtiest Secret (S.I.N., #1) by J. Kenner Hottest Mess (S.I.N., #2) by J. Kenner Sweetest Taboo (S.I.N., #3) by J. Kenner Steal My Heart (Stark Ever After #6.1) by J. Kenner Take My Dare (Stark International Trilogy #4) by J. Kenner Entice Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.11) by J. Kenner Tempt Me A Stark International Novella by J. Kenner Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4) by J. Kenner Hold Me (Stark Trilogy #4.1; 1001 Dark Nights #59) by J. Kenner Wicked Grind (Stark World, #1) by J. Kenner Wicked Dirty (Stark World, #2) by J. Kenner Wicked Torture (Stark World, #3) by J. Kenner Please Me (1001 Dark Nights #86; Stark Ever After) by J. Kenner Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy, #5) by J. Kenner Damien (Stark Trilogy, #6) by J. Kenner

For Tari, I chose Book Retreat and Charmed Pie Shoppe (Option B)
For me, Colleen chose In Death and SEAL of Protection (Option B)

2019 Series Status
(view spoiler)

message 12: by Karen ♐ (last edited Apr 27, 2019 04:56PM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1725 comments Karen's FWYS - May

I picked In Death & Outlander for Nikk
Ezinwanyi picked I-Team & Blacktop Cowboys for me

Rocky Mountain House by Vivian Arend
A Wild Ride (Thompson & Sons #5; Rocky Mountain House #14) by Vivian Arend Rocky Mountain Devil (Six Pack Ranch #10; Rocky Mountain House #15) by Vivian Arend Rocky Mountain Home (Six Pack Ranch #11; Rocky Mountain House #16) by Vivian Arend

I-Team by Pamela Clare
Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3) by Pamela Clare Naked Edge (I-Team, #4) by Pamela Clare Breaking Point (I-Team, #5) by Pamela Clare Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5) by Pamela Clare First Strike (I-Team, #5.9) by Pamela Clare Striking Distance (I-Team, #6) by Pamela Clare Soul Deep (I-Team, #6.5) by Pamela Clare Seduction Game (I-Team, #7) by Pamela Clare Dead By Midnight An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5) by Pamela Clare Deadly Intent (I-Team, #8) by Pamela Clare

Billionaire Bachelors by Melody Anne
The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3) by Melody Anne The Billionaire's Marriage Proposal (Billionaire Bachelors, #4) by Melody Anne Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5) by Melody Anne Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6) by Melody Anne The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7) by Melody Anne Unexpected Treasure (The Lost Andersons #1; Billionaire Bachelors #8) by Melody Anne Hidden Treasure (The Lost Andersons #2; Billionaire Bachelors #9) by Melody Anne Holiday Treasure (The Lost Andersons #3, Billionaire Bachelors #10) by Melody Anne Priceless Treasure (The Lost Andersons #4, Billionaire Bachelors #11) by Melody Anne The Ultimate Treasure (The Lost Andersons #5, Billionaire Bachelors #12) by Melody Anne

Sweet Magnolias by Sherryl Woods
Welcome to Serenity (The Sweet Magnolias #4) by Sherryl Woods Home in Carolina (The Sweet Magnolias #5) by Sherryl Woods Sweet Tea at Sunrise (The Sweet Magnolias #6) by Sherryl Woods Honeysuckle Summer (The Sweet Magnolias #7) by Sherryl Woods Midnight Promises (The Sweet Magnolias, #8) by Sherryl Woods Catching Fireflies (The Sweet Magnolias, #9) by Sherryl Woods Where Azaleas Bloom (The Sweet Magnolias, #10) by Sherryl Woods Swan Point (The Sweet Magnolias #11) by Sherryl Woods

Blacktop Cowboys by Lorelei James
Strung Up (Blacktop Cowboys, #7.5; 1001 Dark Nights #46) by Lorelei James Hang Tough (Blacktop Cowboys, #8) by Lorelei James Tripped Out (Blacktop Cowboys #8.5; 1001 Dark Nights #66) by Lorelei James Racked and Stacked (Blacktop Cowboys, #9) by Lorelei James

2019 Series Finished/UTD/1 Book Left
(view spoiler)

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise | 1111 comments May 2019 FWYS
I choose for :
chose for me:

1. Private by James Patterson
Private L.A. (Private, #6) by James Patterson Private India (Private, #8) by James Patterson Private Rio (Private, #11) by James Patterson Private Sydney (Private, #12) by James Patterson Private Royals (Private, #12.5) by James Patterson Private Delhi (Private, #13) by James Patterson Private Gold (Private, #13.5) by James Patterson Private Princess (Private, #14) by James Patterson

2. Cruise Ship Mysteries by Hope Callaghan
Murder on Main (Cruise Ship Mysteries #12) by Hope Callaghan Fatal Flirtation A Cruise Ship Mystery (Cruise Ship Christian Cozy Mysteries Series Book 13) by Hope Callaghan Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Cruise Ship Mysteries, #9) by Hope Callaghan Suite Revenge (Cruise Ship Cozy Mysteries #8) by Hope Callaghan High Seas Heist (Cruise Ship Mysteries, #10) by Hope Callaghan Family, Friends, and Foes (Cruise Ship Cozy Mysteries #11) by Hope Callaghan

3. When Girlfriends
When Girlfriends Break Hearts (When Girlfriends, #1) by Savannah Page When Girlfriends Make Choices (When Girlfriends, #3) by Savannah Page When Girlfriends Step Up (When Girlfriends, #2) by Savannah Page When Girlfriends Take Chances (When Girlfriends, #5) by Savannah Page When Girlfriends Let Go (When Girlfriends, #6) by Savannah Page When Girlfriends Find Love (When Girlfriends #7) by Savannah Page

4. Amelia Peabody
The Mummy Case (Amelia Peabody, #3) by Elizabeth Peters Lion in the Valley (Amelia Peabody, #4) by Elizabeth Peters The Deeds of the Disturber (Amelia Peabody, #5) by Elizabeth Peters The Falcon at the Portal (Amelia Peabody, #11) by Elizabeth Peters The Hippopotamus Pool (Amelia Peabody, #8) by Elizabeth Peters Lord of the Silent (Amelia Peabody, #13) by Elizabeth Peters The Golden One (Amelia Peabody, #14) by Elizabeth Peters The Serpent on the Crown (Amelia Peabody, #17) by Elizabeth Peters Children of the Storm (Amelia Peabody, #15) by Elizabeth Peters Guardian of the Horizon (Amelia Peabody, #16) by Elizabeth Peters The Painted Queen (Amelia Peabody, #20) by Elizabeth Peters The Last Camel Died at Noon (Amelia Peabody, #6) by Elizabeth Peters The Ape Who Guards the Balance (Amelia Peabody, #10) by Elizabeth Peters Seeing a Large Cat (Amelia Peabody, #9) by Elizabeth Peters Tomb of the Golden Bird (Amelia Peabody, #18) by Elizabeth Peters

5. No1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
Precious and Grace (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #17) by Alexander McCall Smith The Kalahari Typing School for Men (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #04) by Alexander McCall Smith The Full Cupboard of Life (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #05) by Alexander McCall Smith Blue Shoes and Happiness (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #07) by Alexander McCall Smith The Good Husband of Zebra Drive (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #08) by Alexander McCall Smith The Miracle at Speedy Motors (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #09) by Alexander McCall Smith Tea Time for the Traditionally Built (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #10) by Alexander McCall Smith The Double Comfort Safari Club (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #11) by Alexander McCall Smith The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #12) by Alexander McCall Smith The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #13) by Alexander McCall Smith The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #14) by Alexander McCall Smith The Handsome Man's Deluxe Café (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #15) by Alexander McCall Smith The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #16) by Alexander McCall Smith The House of Unexpected Sisters (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #18) by Alexander McCall Smith The Colors of All the Cattle (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #19) by Alexander McCall Smith

Series with 1 book remaining

message 14: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Galloway | 338 comments Cathy's Finish What You Started May 2019

Dark Ones
In the Company of Vampires (Dark Ones #8) by Katie MacAlister Much Ado About Vampires (Dark Ones, #9) by Katie MacAlister A Tale of Two Vampires (Dark Ones, #10) by Katie MacAlister The Undead In My Bed (Dark Ones #10.5; Half-Moon Hollow #2.5; Midnight Liaisons #1.5) by Katie MacAlister The Vampire Always Rises (Dark Ones Book 11) by Katie MacAlister

The Elder Races
The Wicked (Elder Races, #5.5) by Thea Harrison Kinked (Elder Races, #6) by Thea Harrison Dragos Takes a Holiday (Elder Races, #6.5) by Thea Harrison Pia Saves the Day (Elder Races, #6.6) by Thea Harrison Peanut Goes to School (Elder Races, #6.7) by Thea Harrison Night's Honor (Elder Races, #7) by Thea Harrison Midnight's Kiss (Elder Races, #8) by Thea Harrison Dragos Goes to Washington (Elder Races, #8.5) by Thea Harrison Pia Does Hollywood (Elder Races, #8.6) by Thea Harrison Shadow's End (Elder Races, #9) by Thea Harrison Liam Takes Manhattan (Elder Races, #9.5) by Thea Harrison Dragos Meets Stinkpot (Elder Races #9.6) by Thea Harrison The Chosen (Elder Races, #9.7) by Thea Harrison Planet Dragos (Elder Races, #9.8) by Thea Harrison

Magnus Pack
Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2) by Shelly Laurenston Here Kitty, Kitty! (Magnus Pack, #3) by Shelly Laurenston When He Was Bad (Magnus Pack, #3.5) by Shelly Laurenston

The Selection
The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass Happily Ever After (The Selection, #0.4, 0.5, 2.5, 3.1, 3.5) by Kiera Cass

The Rokesbys
The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys, #2) by Julia Quinn The Other Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys, #3) by Julia Quinn

message 15: by Tari (last edited May 24, 2019 12:35PM) (new)

Tari (thann) | 343 comments Tari's FWYS May 2019

Lighthouse Library
By Book or By Crook (Lighthouse Library Mystery #1) by Eva Gates Booked for Trouble (Lighthouse Library Mystery #2) by Eva Gates Reading Up a Storm (Lighthouse Library Mystery #3) by Eva Gates

Book Retreat
Murder in the Paperback Parlor (Book Retreat Mysteries, #2) by Ellery Adams Murder in the Secret Garden (Book Retreat Mysteries, #3) by Ellery Adams Murder in the Locked Library (Book Retreat Mysteries, #4) by Ellery Adams Murder in the Reading Room (Book Retreat Mysteries #5) by Ellery Adams

Kay Driscoll
Murder Under the Tree (A Kay Driscoll Mystery #2) by Susan Bernhardt Murder by Fireworks (A Kay Driscoll Mystery #3) by Susan Bernhardt Paradise Can Be Murder (A Kay Driscoll Mystery #4) by Susan Bernhardt

Pacific Northwest
Silenced in the Surf (Pacific Northwest Mystery #3) by Kate E. Dyer-Seeley First Degree Mudder (Pacific Northwest Mystery #4) by Kate E. Dyer-Seeley In Cave Danger (Pacific Northwest Mystery #5) by Kate E. Dyer-Seeley

Charmed Pie Shoppe
Pies and Prejudice (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery, #1) by Ellery Adams Peach Pies and Alibis (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery, #2) by Ellery Adams Pecan Pies and Homicides (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery, #3) by Ellery Adams Breach of Crust (A Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery, #5) by Ellery Adams

KathyD picked for me:
Book Retreat: Murder in the Paperback Parlor Ellery Adams 5/24/19
Charmed Pie Shoppe: Pies and Prejudice Ellery Adams 5/23/19 5 stars
Option B, 1 from each

message 16: by Jammin Jenny (last edited May 21, 2019 10:34PM) (new)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 926 comments Jammin Jenny's May 2019 FWYS List

Jothany picks for me Option B - Anita Blake and Hannah Swensen

Devil's Food Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #14) by Joanne Fluke read 5/10, 5 stars
Cinnamon Roll Murder (Hannah Swensen, #15) by Joanne Fluke read 5/21, 5 stars

1. Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter
Obsidian Butterfly (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #9) by Laurell K. Hamilton Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton Cerulean Sins (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #11) by Laurell K. Hamilton Incubus Dreams (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #12) by Laurell K. Hamilton Micah (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #13) by Laurell K. Hamilton Danse Macabre (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #14) by Laurell K. Hamilton The Harlequin (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #15) by Laurell K. Hamilton Blood Noir (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #16) by Laurell K. Hamilton Skin Trade (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #17) by Laurell K. Hamilton Flirt (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #18) by Laurell K. Hamilton Bullet (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #19) by Laurell K. Hamilton Hit List (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #20) by Laurell K. Hamilton Kiss the Dead (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #21) by Laurell K. Hamilton Affliction (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #22) by Laurell K. Hamilton Jason (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #23) by Laurell K. Hamilton Dead Ice (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #24) by Laurell K. Hamilton Crimson Death (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #25) by Laurell K. Hamilton Serpentine (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #26) by Laurell K. Hamilton

2. Agatha Raisin
Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came (Agatha Raisin, #12) by M.C. Beaton Pushing up Daisies (Agatha Raisin, #27) by M.C. Beaton Agatha Raisin and the Dead Ringer (Agatha Raisin, #29) by M.C. Beaton

3. Hannah Swensen
Devil's Food Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #14) by Joanne Fluke Cinnamon Roll Murder (Hannah Swensen, #15) by Joanne Fluke Wedding Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #19) by Joanne Fluke Double Fudge Brownie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #18) by Joanne Fluke Christmas Caramel Murder (Hannah Swensen, #20) by Joanne Fluke Banana Cream Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #21) by Joanne Fluke Raspberry Danish Murder (Hannah Swensen, #22) by Joanne Fluke Blackberry Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #17) by Joanne Fluke Christmas Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen #23) by Joanne Fluke Chocolate Cream Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen #24) by Joanne Fluke

4. Amelia Peabody Series
The Hippopotamus Pool (Amelia Peabody, #8) by Elizabeth Peters Seeing a Large Cat (Amelia Peabody, #9) by Elizabeth Peters The Ape Who Guards the Balance (Amelia Peabody, #10) by Elizabeth Peters The Falcon at the Portal (Amelia Peabody, #11) by Elizabeth Peters He Shall Thunder in the Sky (Amelia Peabody, #12) by Elizabeth Peters Lord of the Silent (Amelia Peabody, #13) by Elizabeth Peters The Golden One (Amelia Peabody, #14) by Elizabeth Peters Children of the Storm (Amelia Peabody, #15) by Elizabeth Peters Guardian of the Horizon (Amelia Peabody, #16) by Elizabeth Peters The Serpent on the Crown (Amelia Peabody, #17) by Elizabeth Peters Tomb of the Golden Bird (Amelia Peabody, #18) by Elizabeth Peters A River in the Sky (Amelia Peabody, #19) by Elizabeth Peters

5. The Oxford Tearoom Mysteries
Till Death Do Us Tart by H.Y. Hanna Muffins and Mourning Tea by H.Y. Hanna Four Puddings and a Funeral by H.Y. Hanna Apple Strudel Alibi (Oxford Tearoom Mysteries #8) by H.Y. Hanna The Dough Must Go On (Oxford Tearoom Mysteries, #9) by H.Y. Hanna

message 17: by Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon (last edited Apr 28, 2019 07:15PM) (new)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Nikk's May 2019 FWYS List

1. In Death Series
Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. RobbKindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. RobbFantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. RobbIndulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. RobbTreachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. RobbNew York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. RobbCelebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. RobbDelusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. RobbCalculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. RobbThankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. RobbConcealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. RobbFestive in Death (In Death, #39) by J.D. RobbObsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. RobbDevoted in Death (In Death, #41) by J.D. RobbBrotherhood in Death (In Death, #42) by J.D. RobbApprentice in Death (In Death, #43) by J.D. RobbEchoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. RobbSecrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. RobbDark in Death (In Death, #46) by J.D. RobbLeverage in Death (In Death, #47) by J.D. Robb

2. Argeneau Series
The Lady is a Vamp (Argeneau, #17) by Lynsay SandsImmortal Ever After (Argeneau, #18) by Lynsay SandsOne Lucky Vampire (Argeneau, #19) by Lynsay SandsVampire Most Wanted (Argeneau, #20) by Lynsay SandsThe Immortal Who Loved Me (Argeneau #21) by Lynsay SandsAbout a Vampire (Argeneau, #22) by Lynsay SandsRunaway Vampire (Argeneau, #23) by Lynsay SandsImmortal Nights (Argeneau, #24) by Lynsay SandsImmortal Unchained (Argeneau, #25) by Lynsay SandsImmortally Yours (Argeneau #26) by Lynsay SandsTwice Bitten (Argeneau #27) by Lynsay SandsVampires Like It Hot (Argeneau, #28) by Lynsay SandsThe Trouble With Vampires (Argeneau #29) by Lynsay Sands

3. Wish Quartet
Circle of Ashes (Wish Quartet, #2) by Elise KovaBirth of Chaos (Wish Quartet #3) by Elise KovaAge of Magic (Wish Quartet #4) by Elise KovaPrince of Gods A Wish Quartet Novella (Age of Magic Wish Quartet) by Elise Kova

4. Lady Julia Grey
Silent in the Grave (Lady Julia Grey, #1) by Deanna RaybournSilent in the Sanctuary (Lady Julia Grey, #2) by Deanna RaybournSilent on the Moor (Lady Julia Grey, #3) by Deanna RaybournDark Road to Darjeeling (Lady Julia Grey, #4) by Deanna RaybournThe Dark Enquiry (Lady Julia Grey, #5) by Deanna RaybournSilent Night (Lady Julia Grey, #5.5) by Deanna RaybournMidsummer Night (Lady Julia Grey, #3.5) by Deanna RaybournTwelfth Night (Lady Julia Grey, #5.6) by Deanna RaybournBonfire Night (Lady Julia Grey, #5.7) by Deanna Raybourn

5. Outlander
The Fiery Cross (Outlander, #5) by Diana GabaldonA Breath Of Snow And Ashes (Outlander, #6) by Diana GabaldonAn Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7) by Diana GabaldonWritten in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander, #8) by Diana Gabaldon

Karen chose outlander and In Death series’ for me
I chose Elemental Assassin series for Suzanne

message 18: by Colleen (last edited Apr 28, 2019 06:01AM) (new)

Colleen (colls) | 491 comments May FWYS Series List

1. The Lunar Chronicles
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer

2. The Expanse
Nemesis Games (The Expanse, #5) by James S.A. Corey Babylon's Ashes (The Expanse, #6) by James S.A. Corey Persepolis Rising (The Expanse, #7) by James S.A. Corey Tiamat's Wrath (The Expanse, #8) by James S.A. Corey

3. October Daye
Once Broken Faith (October Daye, #10) by Seanan McGuire The Brightest Fell (October Daye, #11) by Seanan McGuire Night and Silence (October Daye #12) by Seanan McGuire

4. Winternight
The Girl in the Tower (Winternight Trilogy, #2) by Katherine Arden The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy, #3) by Katherine Arden

5. Temeraire
Crucible of Gold (Temeraire, #7) by Naomi Novik Blood of Tyrants (Temeraire, #8) by Naomi Novik League of Dragons (Temeraire, #9) by Naomi Novik

I pick for ☘KathyD☘ Option B - In Death, J.D. Robb and SEAL of Protection, Susan Stoker
Louise picks for me Option B: The Lunar Chronicles; and Winternight

message 19: by Jothany (last edited Apr 26, 2019 07:29PM) (new)

Jothany | 7 comments May FWYS Shelf List

1) The School for Good and Evil
The Last Ever After (The School for Good and Evil, #3) by Soman Chainani Quests for Glory (The School for Good and Evil The Camelot Years, #1) by Soman Chainani A Crystal of Time (The School for Good and Evil The Camelot Years, #2) by Soman Chainani

2) The Edge
Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews Fate's Edge (The Edge, #3) by Ilona Andrews Steel's Edge (The Edge, #4) by Ilona Andrews

3) The Iron Druid Chronicles
Hexed (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #2) by Kevin Hearne Hammered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #3) by Kevin Hearne Tricked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4) by Kevin Hearne Trapped (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #5) by Kevin Hearne Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6) by Kevin Hearne Shattered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #7) by Kevin Hearne Staked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #8) by Kevin Hearne Scourged (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #9) by Kevin Hearne

4) Kate Daniels
Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) by Ilona Andrews Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8) by Ilona Andrews Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9) by Ilona Andrews Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels, #10) by Ilona Andrews

5) Caster Chronicles
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4) by Kami Garcia

I picked for Jammin Jenny: Anita Blake and Hannah Swensen
Suzanne picked for me: Iron Druid and Kate Daniels

message 20: by Sunshine (last edited Apr 26, 2019 08:37PM) (new)

Sunshine (sunshine22222) | 293 comments May FWYS

Spires Universe Series
Waiting for the Flood by Alexis Hall In Vino by Alexis Hall Pansies (Spires Universe) by Alexis Hall and For Real by Alexis Hall (view spoiler)

Red Petticoat Saloon Series
Jewel's Gems (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Maggie Ryan Jade's Dragon (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Maren Smith Crystal's Calamity (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Stevie MacFarlane Caring for Citrine (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Alta Hensley Pearl's Possession (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Lee Savino Claiming Coral (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Maddie Taylor Rose's Redemption (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Dinah McLeod Melting Silver (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Livia Grant Sapphire's Surrender (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Tabitha Black Rescuing Ruby Red (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Maggie Ryan His Sweet Amber (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Sue Lyndon Sunny's Safe Haven (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Vanessa Brooks Warming Emerald The Red Petticoat Saloon by Maren Smith Grading Garnet (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Carolyn Faulkner Diamond in the Rough (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Abbie Adams Gabe's Golden Girl (The Red Petticoat Saloon) by Maggie Ryan

Dungeon Series
The Story of Hawk and Boy by S.M. Johnson Dare in the Dungeon (Dungeon #4) by S.M. Johnson Aftermath The New Dungeon (Dungeon, #5) by S.M. Johnson Nervous the new Dungeon (Dungeon #6) by S.M. Johnson

King Series
Tyrant (King, #2) by T.M. Frazier Lawless (King, #3) by T.M. Frazier Soulless (King, #4) by T.M. Frazier Preppy The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5) by T.M. Frazier Preppy The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6) by T.M. Frazier Preppy The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7) by T.M. Frazier The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1) by T.M. Frazier Up in Smoke (King, #8) by T.M. Frazier Nine The Tale of Kevin Clearwater (King, #9) by T.M. Frazier

Men of Smithfield Series
Max and Finn (Men of Smithfield #2) by L.B. Gregg Seth and David (Men of Smithfield, #3) by L.B. Gregg In and Out (Men of Smithfield, #4) by L.B. Gregg Sam and Aaron (Men of Smithfield, #5) by L.B. Gregg

message 21: by Theo (last edited May 05, 2019 03:06PM) (new)

Theo | 1751 comments Theo's May 2019 FWYS

I chose for Jennifer: Magical Cats and Miss Fortune
Danielle Gypsy Soul chose for me: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams and Eoin Colfer (Books 5-6)
Mostly Harmless (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #5) by Douglas Adams And Another Thing... (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, #6) by Eoin Colfer

(view spoiler)

message 22: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Apr 26, 2019 04:55PM) (new)

Karen ♐
My choice for your this month is Option B:
Blacktop Cowboys by Lorelei James and I-Team by Pamela Clare.
Enjoy

message 23: by Jammin Jenny (new)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 926 comments Hi Louise!

I pick Option B for you - Amelia Peabody and No 1 Ladies Detective Agency series...

message 24: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (colls) | 491 comments ☘KathyD☘ wrote: "Kathy’s Finish What You Started May List
..."

Hi KathyD

I pick Option B - In Death, J.D. Robb and SEAL of Protection, Susan Stoker

message 25: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 798 comments Jothany

I love all your series!
I pick Option B _Iron Druid and Kate Daniels.

message 26: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 646 comments Cathy, i choose option B, and Elder Races and the Rokesbys for you!

message 27: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 575 comments Hi Ezinwanyi I pick option A and How to Date a Douchbag.

message 28: by Jothany (new)

Jothany | 7 comments For Jammin Jenny:

I choose Option B: Anita Blake and Hannah Swensen

message 29: by Theo (new)

Theo | 1751 comments Jennifer

I'll go with Option B and pick Magical Cats and Miss Fortune for you.

message 30: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 646 comments Good picks, Theo- and I have a lot of them on audio so it will be good for helping me reach my step-count goals!

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1331 comments Theo,

I pick Option A and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy so you can hopefully be done with that series.

message 32: by Tari (new)

Tari (thann) | 343 comments For Sunshine I pick Option A and her Red Petticoat series for her since it's the longest and probably one you need to catch up on most.

message 33: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 2426 comments Ezi - I think you missed my signup?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 34: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1725 comments Nikk, I choose Option B for you with 2 of my favorites.
In Death & Outlander series.

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise | 1111 comments Colleen I pick Option B:
The Lunar Chronicles; and
Winternight

message 36: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine (sunshine22222) | 293 comments Danielle Gypsy Soul's FWYS List

Hi, I picked option A for you...
Duncan Andrews Thrillers by Stephen Osborne
Dead End (Duncan Andrews Thrillers, #4) by Stephen Osborne Under a Blood-Red Moon (Duncan Andrews Thrillers, #5) by Stephen Osborne Cold as the Clay (Duncan Andrews Thrillers, #6) by Stephen Osborne

...enjoy

message 37: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (colls) | 491 comments Louise wrote: "Colleen I pick Option B:
The Lunar Chronicles; and
Winternight"

Thank you :)

message 38: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Galloway | 338 comments Joyce
I choose option B for you
Ghosts and Reincarnation and Stephanie Plum.

Enjoy!

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Suzanne wrote: "Suzanne's FWYS List for 2019

Picked for me:

I picked: Iron Druid and Kate Daniels for Jothany

1. Kate Burkholder
Her Last Breath (Kate Burkholder, #5) by Linda CastilloThe Dead Will Tell (Kate Burkholder, #6) by Linda Castillo"

Suzanne, I am going with Option A for you and choosing the elemental assassin series,

Happy reading!

message 40: by Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon (last edited Apr 28, 2019 07:14PM) (new)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Karen ♐ wrote: "Nikk, I choose Option B for you with 2 of my favorites.
In Death & Outlander series."

Awesome. I just finished Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb last night and looking forward to moving on with this series 😀

Thank you

message 41: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 798 comments Nikk the Sapphired Book Dragon wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Suzanne's FWYS List for 2019

Picked for me:

.."

Thanks - it'll be nice to knock off more of those Elemental Assassin books!

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Suzanne wrote: "Nikk the Sapphired Book Dragon wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Suzanne's FWYS List for 2019

Picked for me:

.."

Thanks - it'll be nice to knock off more of those Elemental Assassin books!"

I have been meaning to get back to them myself as I have only read book 1. Maybe I will pop it on my FWYS shelf next month 😀

message 43: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 888 comments Hi Tari! For May, I choose Option B with Book Retreat and Charmed Pie Shoppe

message 44: by ☘KathyD☘ (last edited Apr 29, 2019 11:30AM) (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 888 comments Colleen wrote: "☘KathyD☘ wrote: "Kathy’s Finish What You Started May List
..."

Hi KathyD

I pick Option B - In Death, J.D. Robb and SEAL of Protection, Susan Stoker"

Thanks Colleen!! I'm making a huge dent in the In Death series this year and I hope to complete SEAL of Protection in May!!

message 45: by Tari (new)

Tari (thann) | 343 comments ☘KathyD☘ wrote: "Hi Tari! For May, I choose Option B with Book Retreat and Charmed Pie Shoppe" Ooo awesome Kathy! I really really want to catch up on those both, thanks!

message 46: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Joyce wrote: "Hi Ezinwanyi I pick option A and How to Date a Douchbag."

Thank you sooooo much. This was the one i wanted

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise | 1111 comments Jammin Jenny wrote: "Hi Louise!

I pick Option B for you - Amelia Peabody and No 1 Ladies Detective Agency series..."

Thanks Jenny

message 48: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 2426 comments LaurLa wrote: "Ezi - I think you missed my signup?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

Ezi?????

message 49: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Apr 30, 2019 05:24PM) (new)

Hi everyone,
somehow I missed LaurLa's post and didn't add her for picking even though she clearly posted a shelf.
Can someone please help me by picking for her ASAP?

LaurLa, I really apologize for my oversight of her shelf. Please pick from my shelf and I will read that series as well.
I am very sorry.
Ezi

message 50: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine (sunshine22222) | 293 comments LaurLa FWYS Series List ~~ May

🔷Picked for me: Sunshine
🔷Series: MacKenzie Family ~ Liliana Hart

Option A
...enjoy

« previous 1