What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Vampire (young adult) about a young girl who gets transformed into a vampire around the 18 hundreds she lives with her family near a orchid field. She kills with no remorse.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 3 comments The book is about a young girl who gets transformed into a vampire around the 18 hundreds she lives with her family near a orchid field, I think there was apples too I’m not sure. A vampire (guy) lays his eyes on her and falls in love with her he then transformes her into a vampire they live for many decades and she became a the vampire queen. She kills with no remorse, because after she became a vampire she lost the sense of touch and she can’t feel anything. Don’t remember much after that but I know that her lover (the guy) tries to make a spell that will turn them both into humans, but in order for that to happen one of them has to die. That’s all I can remember for the first book. There are 3 books in total. This is only the first one. I remember the cover being black with a pale women in the front and other two books being while with like green leaves over it. Not too sure. The book doesn’t look like it’s really old maybe it came out around 2000 not too sure. I tried everything to find it but couldn’t I really hope someone knows about the book I’m talking about

message 2: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 3 comments Anyone know about this book?

message 3: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 3 comments Bump

message 4: by Raivyn (new)

Raivyn | 6 comments This really might not be it. It's been a while since I've actually read this so I forget a lot of the details but could it be Turned by Morgan Rice?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Turned (other topics)