Literary Fae Book Club discussion

Fire & Heist
This topic is about Fire & Heist
april 2019: fire & heist > Week 4: Chapters 22-Epilogue (Inclusive)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Taylor (Frayed Books) (tayecar) | 82 comments Our final week of reading! Make sure you vote for May’s book in the poll on the main group page! Next month’s theme is mental health💚

Taylor (Frayed Books) (tayecar) | 82 comments So what did you all think of Fire & Heist?

I didn't like it as much as I had expected. I felt like the pacing was way off for a lot of the book and I was kind of confused at parts with that. I also didn't really care for Skye as a main character? She was okay but kind of annoying at times. There was a lack of world-building when it came to the dragon realm so that was a negative for me, too.

All in all, I rated this book 2 stars. But that's okay! You aren't going to like every book you read and reading in general makes me happy :)

We hope to see you for May's read, which is Finding Audrey!

Melissa ~ Missy (FrayedBooks) (missykitty) | 23 comments Personally I DNF-ed this book just before 50%. I wasn't feeling it at all. The writing was fine, it just wasn't for me, I didn't care much for the story - but I hope others did enjoy this one!