dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melvyn (new)

Melvyn Werbach | 1 comments Please add my latest book to Goodreads:

Title: Sons of the Lion's Cub: The Horenstein Brothers and Their Fortune
Author: Melvyn R. Werbach
ISBN: 978-1-891710-04-9
Publisher: Third Line Press
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Format: paperback (also available in hard cover and as an Ebook)
Description: In late 19th century Russia, two brothers, both Hasidic Jews, laid the groundwork for an immense fortune in just a few years. Jews in the Ukraine and beyond celebrated these Horenstein brothers through numerous folk tales, yet the fascinating story of their remarkable success was lost to history until now.

SONS OF THE LION'S CUB brings the brothers and their world alive again by reviewing their unique story from multiple perspectives and presenting a new theory of the origin of their sudden fortune. The latter part of the book examines their distinguished European Jewish ancestry, setting it against the backdrop of historical events. “Whoever may come to write the history of Jewish Ukraine … will have to concern themselves with the … Horenstein family.” [Nakhman Mayzel (1887-1966), Yiddish scholar and literary critic (Morgn Frayhayt, 1943)]

Page Count: 377

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1891710044

message 2: by Dobby (last edited Apr 21, 2019 10:57PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4559 comments Working on it ...

Melvyn, I see that your book is currently published in four formats: Kindle, ebook, paperback, and hardcover. There is a Goodreads listing for the ebook, ISBN 9781891710056. However, there are a couple of problems with the listing. The format is shown as paperback rather than ebook, and the cover image is for the paperback, ISBN 9781891710049. Since we must use the cover image that matches the ISBN, I will be removing that cover image.

I was unable to find this title on thirdlinepress.com so I could download the ebook cover image. Do you have an image file for the ebook cover, or can you provide a link to the publisher's website that show the cover and ISBN?

ETA:
I have added the following editions of your book:

Hardcover, ISBN 9781891710063
Paperback, ISBN 9781891710049
Kindle, ASIN B07PFFT4Z8

Incomplete:
ebook, ISBN 9781891710056 — Needs cover image