Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A.K. Lohithadas
This topic is about A.K. Lohithadas
Questions > Please update author profile

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph V M (josephvm) | 130 comments Please merge Lohithadas into A.K. Lohithadas.
Add a space after the initial A.

Update his profile as follows:

Born: in Chalakkudy, Kerala, India
May 5, 1955

Died: June 27, 2009

Brief biography: A. K. Lohithadas was an Indian screenwriter, playwright, director, and producer known for his extensive work in Malayalam cinema. Lohithadas was known for his rich, detailed, and realistic screenplays. In a career spanning over two decades, his films have won a National Film Award, 6 Kerala State Film Awards, and 14 Kerala Film Critics Award for Best Script.

Lohithadas was introduced to K. G. George by actor Thilakan. It did not help Lohithadas to start a career in Malayalam cinema. But it was K. G. George who gave the basic core idea of the story, later which was developed by Lohithadas to make the film Kireedam. Later, Thilakan introduced Lohithadas to director Sibi Malayil when Sibi was searching for a good writer for his films. Thus Lohi's first movie screenplay Thaniavarthanam was directed by Malayil and became a success. Together, Sibi Malayil and Lohithadas later produced several memorable Malayalam movies.

Excerpted from Wikipedia.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14420 comments I merged the author names. Goodreads standards do not allow for spaces between initials. I added the info and the bio from Wikipedia.
This image may be subject to copyright according to the licensing info here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:A_...
So we cannot use it unless we have proof that you have full rights to the image. If you find an image that is completely copyright-free then we can upload it.

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph V M (josephvm) | 130 comments Thank you. I'll try to find a copyright free image. :)