True Crime discussion

Miscellaneous > 15 Notorious Female Serial Killers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie Scan history’s bloodiest serial killings, and you’ll find a long list of men behind the grisly deeds. Yet an equally brutal group of women have carried out their own mass slayings. Despite a significant difference in numbers, female serial killers are just as deadly. Just as dangerous as their male counterparts, these women have committed some horrifying, barbaric acts—ruthlessly killing their victims. Whether committing these crimes alone or with a partner, there is nothing fair about this sex when it comes to these women. Here are fifteen notorious female serial killers who used their feminine touch for evil.

Female Killers

message 2: by Sheila (new)

Sheila (sheilaj) What a list. I had only heard of one of those, Aileen Wuornos. It would be great if we could find things about the others.

message 3: by Ebb (new)

Ebb (ebbsbooks) | 9 comments Sheila wrote: "What a list. I had only heard of one of those, Aileen Wuornos. It would be great if we could find things about the others."

If you're interested, a couple of these women are discussed in the book Lady Killers: Deadly Women Throughout History. I listened to it on audio and it was very good.

message 4: by Abbie (new)

Abbie Ebony wrote: "Sheila wrote: "What a list. I had only heard of one of those, Aileen Wuornos. It would be great if we could find things about the others."

If you're interested, a couple of these women are discuss..."

I will have to check it out. Thanks!

message 6: by Bronte (new)

Bronte | 1 comments There’s also Mary Bell, she committed her first murder at 11 years old. Really interesting, especially when looking into the mind of serial killers.