Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Linking Book to Author Page

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gary (new)

Gary Myers Please link La legione degli eroi to Gary Myers. It is linked to the wrong Gary Myers.
Thanks.

message 2: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments Hello, Gary Myers is not currently listed on this book, do you want yourself added?

message 3: by Gary (new)

Gary Myers Neil wrote: "Hello, Gary Myers is not currently listed on this book, do you want yourself added?"

Yes, please. And you can use this for an authority:
http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/pl.cgi?4...
Thanks for all the help.

message 4: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments Done

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13009 comments I put in one more space to move it to the correct profile.

message 6: by Kevin (last edited Apr 24, 2019 10:49AM) (new)

Kevin Kelly (thewritekevinkelly) | 4 comments The author listed for "The Awesome Impossible Unstoppable Gadget." is the wrong Kevin Kelly. Can you please list me as the correct author? They corrected my wife to the book, but not me. Thanks in advance.

message 7: by Neil (new)

Neil Powell (el_gringo) | 458 comments Kevin wrote: "The author listed for "The Awesome Impossible Unstoppable Gadget." is the wrong Kevin Kelly. Can you please list me as the correct author? They corrected my wife to the book, but not me. Thanks in ..."

Please create a new thread here:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

message 8: by Emily (last edited Apr 24, 2019 10:15AM) (new)

Emily | 13009 comments Kevin,
Please remove the contact information from your post, as it is public and searchable.

message 9: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41704 comments Mod
Creating a new thread is not necessary when the thread in question is not linked to a specific book or author, and does not specify one in it's thread title. (It's often a good idea to ensure new requests are seen, though.)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

La legione degli eroi (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Gary Myers (other topics)