Autobiography/Biography lovers! discussion

Two Minus One: A Memoir
This topic is about Two Minus One
Promote yourself > Memoir

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn Taylor | 5 comments Two Minus One: A Memoir was released November 6, 2018. It was named one of the Best Books of 2018 by Kirkus and is getting a lot of positive feedback. I would love to have yours!

message 2: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol Es) (carol_es) | 5 comments Thank you! My book is not for everyone. Ha.
Your story sounds very compelling and it seems to be doing very well. Really, a big congrats on everything that's coming your way. Mine was released just a couple weeks ago and I don't know how it's going. I got a pretty good review on Kirkus and they listed it in the magazine.
I read memoirs and like a good story of struggle. You and I are different people and every hardship is within context--I believe. I think if the writing is good and you can connect, it will resonate with others as long as you can find your reach. You seem to have certainly done that. If you have tips... ;)

message 3: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn Taylor | 5 comments I am happy to announce that through May 13th, my book has been reduced to $.99 so makes a very affordable read. Of course, if you pick it up and enjoy, a review will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your support!
http://bit.ly/two-minus-one

message 4: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn Taylor | 5 comments I am excited to share the fact that my book, Two Minus One: A Memoir is only $.99 through May 13th! http://bit.ly/two-minus-oneI hope you will take advantage of the price reduction and let me know what you think of my story!

message 5: by Azelene (new)

Azelene Williams | 1 comments Good day,

I am new in the group. I am originally from South Africa. I lived in Dubai and Muscat in Oman for just over four years. But now permanently residing in Perth, Australia with my daughter Sian Williams, the founder of Kidzucate and my husband, Glyn.

I want to offer you a free copy of my E-book, BROKEN Breaking the Silence ISBN 978-0-646-98390-5

I have recently added it to Goodreads and would appreciate a couple of reviews. The book is about my personal three and a half year journey through a domestic violence relationship as a teenager. The reason I published my story is to advocate actively against domestic and family violence. So feel free to share the link with friends and family.

The e-book is available for free on my website for you to download. www.azelenewilliams.com

Please follow the BROKEN; Breaking the Silence (The book) tab on the website. From there move down the page till you get the link BROKEN Breaking the Silence 2019 Ebook Download.

If you have any problem downloading it let me know and I will happily send you another link.

I travel a lot and regularly leave a signed copy of my book in public spaces around the world with the following message in. "If you find my book in a public space or if someone gave it to you to pass on, please help me to advocate against Domestic and Family Violence. By reading my book, sign it on any page and then leaving it in a public space for others to find or pass it on to another Advocate, you would be able to change lives."

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.
Kind Regards
Azelene Williams