The Lost Man The Lost Man discussion

Book club discussion questions

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate Harrington Hi, I really loved this book. It kept me interested the whole way through. Does anyone have a list of questions/discussion points that could be used for a book club group?
Thanks in advance
Kate

Linda Worley I love this book. The way Jane Harper tells the story feels like real time...slow steady progression and realizations ....the answers come at the very end of the book...it is not "gimmicky'.

One point I would suggest for discussion is how the setting is developed into a very real character in the story.

message 3: by Rod (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rod Paul A discussion about family love, hate, secrets and power. Life is never as simple as it could be. A good book.

MarilynW This is one of my favorite books and I look forward to reading The Dry and it's sequel.

Adrienne Kate wrote: "Hi, I really loved this book. It kept me interested the whole way through. Does anyone have a list of questions/discussion points that could be used for a book club group?
Thanks in advance
Kate"

Hi Kate, you can always get discussion questions for book clubs on the litlovers.com website.

sublimosa marilyn wrote: "This is one of my favorite books and I look forward to reading The Dry and it's sequel."

I loved The Dry. I immediately bought a copy for my sisters. The follow up left me pretty cold. The Lost Man blew me away. A tiny predictable/trite in one tiny spot, but truly magnificent. How's that for upping your expectations? :)

MarilynW sublimosa wrote: "marilyn wrote: "This is one of my favorite books and I look forward to reading The Dry and it's sequel."

I loved The Dry. I immediately bought a copy for my sisters. The follow up left me pretty c..."

Ha ha, great...I'm going to fit it in as soon as I can. 😁