What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's Spy/Detective Book; You have to find things on each page to solve the mission. There is one page I recall about mice in a kitchen? or an abandoned room?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina (new)

Nina Maline | 1 comments This book is a children's book from the late 80's or from the 90's. It has Secret Mission on the front or Top Secret. You have to find things on each page to solve the mission. There is one page I recall about mice in a kitchen? or an abandoned room? You have to find different things on each page. At the end I think I remember there being something you had to solve? Help me please ! This was a book from my late father and I can not find mine anywhere so I'm looking to purchase it!
TIA

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 1970 comments It sounds like it would be described as a puzzle adventure / picture puzzle book or a seek and find / search and find book. I'm sorry that I don't have any specific suggestions, but you can browse through lists of these type of books on LibraryThing to see if you recognise it:

Books tagged 'seek and find

Books tagged 'picture puzzles'

My comment should also bump your post to the front page so more people will see it, and hopefully someone will recognise it. You can bump your post every 30 days too, by adding a comment.