Dystopia Land discussion

Book Recommendations > Dystopian romance recommendations?!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emmy;  ♛ the Sleepless Collector of Fairytales, Mother of Old Stories and Connoisseur of Lazy Days (emmycrutch) | 3 comments Does anyone have any good dystopian romance recommendations? (Or appocalyptic)

I feel like I’ve read through EVERYTHING. All of the popular ones I’m aware of, old and new. YA and new adult and adult.

I don’t mind love triangles, they’re cool with me. My favourites for example have been: the Arcana chronicles, Poison Study, Ember in the Ashes, Covenant series. But I’ve loved almost all of them.

Open to suggestions, and to newer novels to review :)

Emmy;  ♛ the Sleepless Collector of Fairytales, Mother of Old Stories and Connoisseur of Lazy Days (emmycrutch) | 3 comments (Preferably from female POV but I’m not opposed to the other way around, i just relate easier to the female POV)

message 3: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 7 comments If you want, you can take a look at a novel I wrote, Gold Shadow. It's a diverse character-driven dystopian series that follows two female main characters. The romance doesn't start until book two though. It gets more action-packed with every book :)

Gold Shadow (Bronze Rebellion #1) by L.C. Perry Emerald Dream (Bronze Rebellion #2) by L.C. Perry Agate Memory (Bronze Rebellion #3) by L.C. Perry Obsidian Fragrance (Bronze Rebellion #4) by L.C. Perry

I'll even hand out free copies of the series if you're interested in reviewing them.

message 4: by Alec (new)

Alec Birri (alec_birri) | 11 comments Enemies to lovers from the start so might be what you're looking for, Emily. Message me if you're interested and I'll send you part one :-)

Alt Truths

message 5: by Erik (new)

Erik McCoy (serikmccoy) | 2 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

This is a book I wrote called “Insurrection: Caedes”

It’s a post-apocalyptic/dystopian that is filled with romance, thrills, suspense, and action!

If anything, it will be worth your time :)

message 6: by John (new)

John Van (vanvugt_john) | 2 comments The Fringe series by Tarah Benner